Mag/TN

You don't see the ravencrest premades because they queue 10 man

Chocowlat, belookia, etc. all of those only faction changed a few weeks ago if i'm not mistaken, they have been playing horde mostly. And I know because I was up against them many times. So it isn't really like you have been getting against these guys for a long time.

and this is the thing, im 100% neutral because im no fucking roleplaying pleb, i dont have anything against alliance or its players, i also play alliance.
but yes, my hatred blinds me that much i can barely see

yeah you're pretty delusional if you're saying horde pugs aren't strong

yeah you're pretty delusional if you're saying horde pugs aren't strong

they are pugs, you can either get good or bad ones, same on the alliance

they are pugs, you can either get good or bad ones, same on the alliance

you are right, u can get good pugs or bad pugs on both, but horde pugs are significantly better the majority of time compared to alliance. mostly because horde has boomy/sp/hunters while ally rolls fotm ferals which can only do shit to single targets

you are right, u can get good pugs or bad pugs on both, but horde pugs are significantly better the majority of time compared to alliance. mostly because horde has boomy/sp/hunters while ally rolls fotm ferals which can only do shit to single targets

You forget the 2-3 disc's/resto shamans on horde. :rolleyes:

I mean that I know they were horde just a few weeks ago on those 2 chars, because I was up against them on my druid.

that doesn't mean the rest of the guild doesn't 10 man group queue on alliance, and they came back to alliance so my point still stands on the ravencrest premades

This thread has become a horde vs alliance hate thread which is clearly getting us nowhere so I'm going to stop replying. Just wanted to let you guys know of my opinion on group queueing.

that doesn't mean the rest of the guild doesn't 10 man group queue on alliance, and they came back to alliance so my point still stands on the ravencrest premades

i find it funny that this thread was made now and not before defcon 5 started queuing, maybe you're finally starting to see how it is for alliance players nearly every single game

yes poor alliance with their 29 rogues/ferals/discs and atleast 2 discs each game, cant do shit but single target :(

maybe you should queue with your TN + mag fgts to make this bracket more balanced, dont you have a f2p feral druid? im sure the mag feral squad would love to have you in their team

I've been observing you for a while now.
I think most of us can agree on the fact that your hate blinded you so much that your living in an illusion far away from reality yourself.

most of you will agree? depends, if "we" means magtheridon and TN im sure they will agree with you

youre so far from reality its actually sad

yeah you're proving my exact point. maybe you just don't know what a strong pug means?? i'll tell you either way. a team with a 29 sp 29 bm 29 boomy 29 2 healers is stronger than 4 ferals 2 rogs and 2 discs

Users who are viewing this thread