Mag/TN

ive done it, and sometimes called them out and joke with them.

now mighty natty please tell ur p2p friends to stop queing p2p fotm premades :) hope they listen to you.

i wish i could, but my fotm ele shaman mate wont stop :/

btw you know me, im 105% pure f2p, not even linked !!:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
i wish i could, but my fotm ele shaman mate wont stop :/

btw you know me, im 105% pure f2p, not even linked !!:eek:

damn him, but pool he made shows that horde has bit more rogues, ally has bit more druids but it just shows that almost 50% of horde and ally comps are made of rogues, druids, priests.

would be interesting if it said classes too.

u are 5% f2p "do whatever it takes" to get enchants aka vet.

Well the proplem not with Mag or Tn or Aggra :D

The most stuipd thing 10 man French premade 29s start from 1:00 Am everyday they are very fucking stuipd guys

they made me hate wow i swear!

well aggra was the best relam for f2ps but the best players quite wow now aggramar full of nabs atm that the mostly sad thing :(

So since everybody agreed in hateing fotms and 29s is this the revival of f2p-Wargames or do we brag more about whose lawn is greener?

PS: also need more Arenaplayers!

No, that won't happen. Preparation time takes at least 1h+ and quitters all around. Also, instead of trying to improve things, people start bitching on the opposite comp and shit.

Not talking about those that not follow the so-called wargaming comp/class/whatever rules.

F2P Wargames in EU are dead and burried. Players are to blame.

Arenas is bullshit also, no matter of your comp, you will meet some "oh look how retard i am" p2p comps that will farm the shit out of you to the point you giveup even trying. Wargames arenas are another thing tho, that could work and be fun to play.

On-topic now: i have nothing against premading in this Bracket, specially now when it's full of 29 bm monks, ferals and so on. Strange thing is, since i mostly play horde, my team is constantly losing to alliance 29/vet premades. I've yet to see a game where my team is full of those Stormscale premades you guys are talking about. Maybe it's my luck only.. or maybe it happened 1/20 games and i forgot about it. Or.. maybe my play schedule is to blame --> 11 PM

Last edited by a moderator:
Strange thing is, since i mostly play horde, my team is constantly losing to alliance 29/vet premades. I've yet to see a game where my team is full of those Stormscale premades you guys are talking about. Maybe it's my luck only.. or maybe it happened 1/20 games and i forgot about it. Or.. maybe my play schedule is to blame --> 11 PM

No I have the same experience. Doesnt matter which side I constantly run into 29 premades.
But its more fun losing with ppl I like than getting pugfarmed. Also as a group the motivation to try is bigger.

No I have the same experience. Doesnt matter which side I constantly run into 29 premades.
But its more fun losing with ppl I like than getting pugfarmed. Also as a group the motivation to try is bigger.

Like i've said it already, i'm not against premading, specially with friends.

So since everybody agreed in hateing fotms and 29s is this the revival of f2p-Wargames or do we brag more about whose lawn is greener?

PS: also need more Arenaplayers!

Mol#2746 anyone can add my BTag if in Need of Players, i also heard you guys made WSG Wargames last Weekend.(COOL) I would love to help out, i dont mind what class which faction or with whom i play!

Greetings

Premading to enjoy classes that are weak -> no problem - play your lock or mage together with a pockethealer, I don't care. Or your MW monk with an arms warrior cause MWs cant do 2,5k fb crits.

Premading to play with friends -> 100% legit

its more fun losing with ppl I like than getting pugfarmed.
Actually it's almost impossible to lose with the standard Magtheridonpremade vs a team of pugs. If half of your team is filled with fotm vets before the BG starts you'd have to be very unlucky with the 5 random alliance players (or face a hordepremade - I dont think the amount of ss-29-preamdes is equal to the amount of defcon/tn/mag-premades tho).

1 Restodruid (for capping only)
1-2 Discs
2-3 fotm dds (feral/rogue/hunter/arms/boomie)
Can carry pretty much everything if played correctly. And I don't believe that other classes exist on Magtheridon. Honestly.... I can't remember a weak or under average class from Mag.

Premading to enjoy classes that are weak -> no problem - play your lock or mage together with a pockethealer, I don't care. Or your MW monk with an arms warrior cause MWs cant do 2,5k fb crits.

Premading to play with friends -> 100% legit

Actually it's almost impossible to lose with the standard Magtheridonpremade vs a team of pugs. If half of your team is filled with fotm vets before the BG starts you'd have to be very unlucky with the 5 random alliance players (or face a hordepremade - I dont think the amount of ss-29-preamdes is equal to the amount of defcon/tn/mag-premades tho).

1 Restodruid (for capping only)
1-2 Discs
2-3 fotm dds (feral/rogue/hunter/arms/boomie)
Can carry pretty much everything if played correctly. And I don't believe that other classes exist on Magtheridon. Honestly.... I can't remember a weak or under average class from Mag.

Ok, let's be clear. There's fotm on both sides (alliance more) and there's 29s on both sides (horde more.) If you try to make it a faction vs faction thing you're just ignorant.

Ok, let's be clear. There's fotm on both sides (alliance more) and there's 29s on both sides (horde more.) If you try to make it a faction vs faction thing you're just ignorant.

There's the same bullshit on both sides (fotm and 29s) - no doubt. But playing 5 man fotm premades is making it even worse. Not only for those who are pugging, for those who dont play fotm aswell.

A discussion with 29 fotm is hopeless but TN and Mag were mostly f2p before vet-accounts were introduced. So I thought there was still some sense of fairness left in these mag people. But what I read here proves that I'm absolutely wrong with this thought.

So let me summarise
Magtheridon logic: Those 29 ss guys were ruining our fun with premades in 1 of 3 games. So we decided to run vet fotm premades to be able to compete with these 29 ss guys (cause we're to bad to handle classes that actually require a little bit of brain). But it's okay to ruin the BGs of the horde players who are pugging in the other 2 of 3 games. And on top of that we're still ethically superiour to those 29s SS guys.

Seems legit.... I'm pretty sure that if someone would pay subs for the vet mag community they'd play 29 Enhancer/Shadow/BM aswell.

Seems legit.... I'm pretty sure that if someone would pay subs for the vet mag community they'd play 29 Enhancer/Shadow/BM aswell.

ofc they would, but their moms dont prostitute themselves to pay for their retarded childrens wow sub lel

Users who are viewing this thread