Mag/TN

yeah you're proving my exact point. maybe you just don't know what a strong pug means?? i'll tell you either way. a team with a 29 sp 29 bm 29 boomy 29 2 healers is stronger than 4 ferals 2 rogs and 2 discs

yes because thats the average horde pug, 2 29 hearlers, 29 sp 29 boomi 29 bm

are you guys for real?

but hey lanky, atleast your plebfriends support you here

yes because thats the average horde pug, 2 29 hearlers, 29 sp 29 boomi 29 bm

are you guys for real?

If it isn't a 29 disc it's 2-3 veteran disc's or resto shamans with a strong mid team that will push alliance to their gy almost every game. And acting like this isn't true just shows how blind you are.

nope, after playing EU bgs for a year, that's how i know
great, i play eu bgs for more than a year and i have a different opinion, maybe because things like these are subjectively thats why i always try to say both sides have the same amount of cancer, then some fucking retards (pure hatred) call me blind and they how easier it is to queue horde which is so far from reality, its like saying chainz is a good fc

great, i play eu bgs for more than a year and i have a different opinion, maybe because things like these are subjectively thats why i always try to say both sides have the same amount of cancer, then some fucking retards (pure hatred) call me blind and they how easier it is to queue horde which is so far from reality, its like saying chainz is a good fc

a year is a significant time, doesn't matter if you've played on EU for 10 years or 1 year. I know there's cancer on both sides, but what im arguing here is horde pugs are stronger but carry on with ur name calling

a year is a significant time, doesn't matter if you've played on EU for 10 years or 1 year. I know there's cancer on both sides, but what im arguing here is horde pugs are stronger but carry on with ur name calling

which is your opinion, everyone is free to express their opninion, what makes me sick is when ppl try to make it look like a fact which it isnt, you are plain wrong thats the whole point here

and you TN/mag guys ruin the bracket i play in so dont be mad when i call you names lol

yeah, wait u have a toon on tn. doesn't that mean you help "ruin" this bracket as well? and i can't fail to mention that you said tn/mag. and not ravencrest/dreanor/stormscale. just proving you have ur blind hatred

Users who are viewing this thread