EU+US lvl 20 ilvl 28 boes

So far I've gotten like 6 rare boe zone drops, including mech builders overalls and vibro blade. 3 world drops but from chests. and just a moment ago..

First world drop from mob was a weapon that scaled 8 ivls, but sadly req 22.

mace.JPG

I will if I see em.
[doublepost=1540143835,1540143799][/doublepost]

May I ask where from? Not sure if the typically lower lvl boes drop in Gnomer.

Stockades is your best bet probably.
Yes, even though items scale their source of origin hasn't changed so for lvl 16 stuff you want sfk for lvl 15 you want sfk or wc for 18, 19, 20 you want stocks or bfd. And for 21+ gnomer.

Stockades is your best bet probably.
Yes, even though items scale their source of origin hasn't changed so for lvl 16 stuff you want sfk for lvl 15 you want sfk or wc for 18, 19, 20 you want stocks or bfd. And for 21+ gnomer.

Thanks

Sorry if my question is kind of off-topic, but is ilvl 28 te highest ilvl we can get for a lvl 20 piece of gear?

Being a veteran player, is ilvl 28 what I should be aiming at?

Thanks!

Sorry if my question is kind of off-topic, but is ilvl 28 te highest ilvl we can get for a lvl 20 piece of gear?

Thanks!

No. LFH is higher and so is stonetalon, agm etc. Go for stats not ilvl. Some of these items are bis and some arent. Depends on your class.

No. LFH is higher and so is stonetalon, agm etc. Go for stats not ilvl. Some of these items are bis and some arent. Depends on your class.

Thanks for your reply. I guess I just expressed the idea rather poorly. What I was trying to ask is, can a lvl 20 toon get a world drop boe or a chest item or a battle crate item that is higher ilvl than 28?

Thanks!
ilvl doesnt matter anymore

world boes scaled to ilvl 28 are just the best we can get them scaled and still be able to wear them

Found this today on BH for 20k. Seller said they had it in their bags for a while.
throw an armor kit on that pretty sure its bis for stam clothies

at least its the best i've been able to find

how long is a while? has anyone seen 28s drop since bfa prepatch?

A piece with versa would probably be better though.

Well the GFd version of Faerie mantle is probably bis even though you can't enchant it.

I plan on using it for a full stam FC set once high stacks hit. It gives the most stam on a boe item and the most stam possible with the kit on it. For general fcing I use titanforged plate shoulders.

Guy seemed to think he had it at least since before bfa hit. I haven't seen a ilvl 28 item drop for me since the two gnomer brawler gloves sadly.
[doublepost=1541784077,1541783987][/doublepost]
A piece with versa would probably be better though.

Well the GFd version of Faerie mantle is probably bis even though you can't enchant it.

This is true for clothies but for everyone else it's either titanforged shoulders, or those 8 stam 7 verse leather shoulders if you're a leather dude or the swords deck 5 vers shoulders if you're a mail dude.

I plan on using it for a full stam FC set once high stacks hit. It gives the most stam on a boe item and the most stam possible with the kit on it. For general fcing I use titanforged plate shoulders.

Guy seemed to think he had it at least since before bfa hit. I haven't seen a ilvl 28 item drop for me since the two gnomer brawler gloves sadly.
[doublepost=1541784077,1541783987][/doublepost]

This is true for clothies but for everyone else it's either titanforged shoulders, or those 8 stam 7 verse leather shoulders if you're a leather dude or the swords deck 5 vers shoulders if you're a mail dude.

Meh cba armor unless you're a druid. Aren't all dudes mail?

Users who are viewing this thread