lvl 10 twink

See, you probably have the crafted trinket from your heirloom tab. What I have equiped is the actual trinket bought from the vendor and mailed to my 10. I found this out in the SL Pre-patch Checklist thread. Shadowlands Pre-Patch Check List
View attachment 17147

Holy cow that's insane. Man, I'm pretty tempted to re-sub right now for this + HoA, but I'm already solo'ing everything with no problem with my twinked 10 without those items

I'm already solo'ing everything with no problem with my twinked 10 without those items
It really is this. Even once Blizz nerfs all our toys into the ground (stuck with roughly iLvL 14's in most slots) 10 are just stupid OP this XPac, similar to back in WotLK.

How did you get the platt wrist? It's the One from talador right? I can't get it to spawn and of i could where would be the closest spot in order to tag it for loot?
I aggro with my main from the spawn point (blue circle) over to my logged out alt (red circle) then logged over to my alt and killed it. The red circle is phased out so it is safe for twinks to attack phased mobs. There is a blue chained crystal, stand between it and the edge by the water and you'll be golden. There is a demon right there that should spawn and you can fight him, to be sure you are in the right phase.
upload_2020-10-20_1-28-43.png

you probably have the crafted trinket from your heirloom tab.

That is correct, cant imagine that will stay unfixed too long but I'll give it a go. Thanks!

I know it didnt do it before, that would have been crazy with 120 trinkets on level 10. :p

The Azerite Helm/Shoulder seem to still be acting as stat sticks (no Traits active) so I'm switching back to my neck with Satyr on it so I get SOME Stats and a Proc over nothing. I'll bet some Twinks will still keep it on for show.

does anyone here have a lvl 10 druid tank with good gear would liek to know how much hp a lvl 10 druid tank can get hehe

So do you all guys and Girls. Still like The lvl 10 twink. So far i still like my 10 twink and probebly gonna stay 10.ben thinking on 19 but i love 10 to much haha

I'm sticking with my 11 bear. past 15 it just feels to weak for me.
Okay so u going 15 or 19?? So far i stay lvl 10 in my prot pala but im only 2.5k HP on it still missing 2 armor iteams then its only trinkets after that
[doublepost=1603265697,1603265510][/doublepost]
I'm sticking with my 11 bear. past 15 it just feels to weak for me.
Saw a lvl 20 druid tank last nigt with 5.5k HP in bear form i was like wtf 5.5k HP is allot

Users who are viewing this thread