lvl 10 twink

TBC Dungeons for Socketed gear? Also, while only iLvL 14/16, BfA Dungeon gear can proc Socket/Tertiary.
i forgot Bfa gear procs the sockets, will try for sum wrist with a socket. Thanks.
[doublepost=1602996040,1602996000][/doublepost]
It was just weird because the other day ur armory was working but then all of a sudden it stopped which I thought was pretty weird
that is strange :)

How did you get the azeroth chest or is that allaince side exclusive horde i seem not to be able to get a chest
You don't anymore, got hotfixed with a Level 40 Character requirement. Only a few got it before the nerfbat came a swingin.

iLvL 38 now, got Azerite Shoulders (mid Quest) and Helm (Scroll Quest). Still not as powerful as I was pre-Legion Dungeon gear nerf but getting there. HOA I'm hoping to get to 8 tonight to unlock the final Traits on Helm/Shoulders. Gonna hit WoD Garrison and Rares probably tomorrow.

I'm just too lazy to take gear off before logging. Besides, Blizz is going to nerf much of what we have at 10 anyway, so I'm just having fun while it lasts.

I'm kinda of the same mindset at this point, the scroll helm got nerfed in one day, and Legion/G'eras gear gets nerfed the next. With how widespread the HoA thing is getting, I'm surprised it isn't getting nerfed sooner tbh

iLvL 38 now, got Azerite Shoulders (mid Quest) and Helm (Scroll Quest). Still not as powerful as I was pre-Legion Dungeon gear nerf but getting there. HOA I'm hoping to get to 8 tonight to unlock the final Traits on Helm/Shoulders. Gonna hit WoD Garrison and Rares probably tomorrow.
probably good to do it before the week starts and the hotfixes start rolling in. The missions take a while to complete, and the rares take a while to farm, especially since you can only do it once per day and its not a guaranteed drop. It also can warforge or proc sockets/tertiary.
[doublepost=1603004972,1603004922][/doublepost]
I'm kinda of the same mindset at this point, the scroll helm got nerfed in one day, and Legion/G'eras gear gets nerfed the next. With how widespread the HoA thing is getting, I'm surprised it isn't getting nerfed sooner tbh
At the very least I expect them to fix the quest trigger, kinda surprised as well that it hasnt been fixed with how widespread it is right now.

Oh yeah, Expeditions are hilarious. I was in with (2) 50's and absolutely carried them both lol.
Careful with some buff/debuffs tho, some are unscaled and do like 1k dmg to you.Thankfully I have yet to see an actual unscaled enemy however, just the buffs/debuffs you can pick up.

Heya mate! I have never twinked in my life, but i would love to try it out. Is a lvl 10 mage twink even possible? If so, how do i go about it? I have no clue where to start or what the best gear is, hope you can help out a newbie :)

Thanks in advance !

@Zaaartan Pick a Class you think you'll like then level to 10. Turn your XP off in either Stormwind or Orgrimmar. At that point, you're trying to find the highest Level Gear you can, preferably with Sockets and Tertiary Stats like Leech, Speed, etc. At that point it's just having fun doing PvE/PvP or both.

@Zaaartan Pick a Class you think you'll like then level to 10. Turn your XP off in either Stormwind or Orgrimmar. At that point, you're trying to find the highest Level Gear you can, preferably with Sockets and Tertiary Stats like Leech, Speed, etc. At that point it's just having fun doing PvE/PvP or both.

I see some guides in here for lvl 19, are the gear they get also usable at lvl 10 or do i need to find other gear that works? I am completely lost as to where i get the gear i need :/

Is it not possible to get the grandfathered artifact relics or ? Also does grandfathered mean hotfixed or what does it mean specifically ?
it means that they changed everything but the relics stayed meaning they still increase your artifact by +14, twice if you have two. The total is ilvl 49, one ilvl higher then that staff, so not much difference. they were obtainable, got changed, and are no longer, so they are grandfathered.

Users who are viewing this thread