lvl 10 twink

it means that they changed everything but the relics stayed meaning they still increase your artifact by +14, twice if you have two. The total is ilvl 49, one ilvl higher then that staff, so not much difference. they were obtainable, got changed, and are no longer, so they are grandfathered.
The people that actually got the items, do they still have them or have they gotten theirs taken away?

The people that actually got the items, do they still have them or have they gotten theirs taken away?
Yes and no. ALL Legion Dungeon gear got nerfed to iLvL 14 (for 10's), even if you were wearing it at the time. Artifact Weapon yes, for now and Azerite Shoulder/Helm yes for now, also HOA hasn't been nerfed yet. Also Shatt Vendor gear got slapped with Character Level 30.

This bracket looks outrageous fun, pretty sure I'm going to make one.

Not sure if this will be helpful for you at all if they've scaled down the rewards, I was a somewhat competitive neck level farmer at 111 for a few patches, the most repeatable sources of AP are flying round (being flown round in your case) tagging Mechagon or Uldum(8.3) rares. Do you have access to the mission table? That's my steady income of around 400 AP per day with followers equiptment optimised for bonus objective % rather than speed or the "extra AP reward" (worthless in my experience). Can also be micromanaged on the wow companion app if you're tryharding it :)
Also BFA dungeon bosses gave say 15 each and a bonus at the end of the run too.
All this to be taken with a pinch of salt as it's from memory...and also potentially out-dated memory haha.

This bracket looks outrageous fun, pretty sure I'm going to make one.

Not sure if this will be helpful for you at all if they've scaled down the rewards, I was a somewhat competitive neck level farmer at 111 for a few patches, the most repeatable sources of AP are flying round (being flown round in your case) tagging Mechagon or Uldum(8.3) rares. Do you have access to the mission table? That's my steady income of around 400 AP per day with followers equiptment optimised for bonus objective % rather than speed or the "extra AP reward" (worthless in my experience). Can also be micromanaged on the wow companion app if you're tryharding it :)
Also BFA dungeon bosses gave say 15 each and a bonus at the end of the run too.
All this to be taken with a pinch of salt as it's from memory...and also potentially out-dated memory haha.

I dont think we have access to Uldum/Mech. We dont even get access to the War Campaign.

Farthest we can go for BFA content is Zuld/Taragarde zones for questing as well. With Island queues. (Islands are best/quickest source of AP) Farming heart levels is tedious and isn't really worth the grind vs reward. 3 or so levels will increase your stats by like 1 stam and 1c/h/m

I dont think we have access to Uldum/Mech. We dont even get access to the War Campaign.
I think the war campaign would be irrelevant to what I'm suggesting. You physically get a lift on a flying mount and make you way over there. They appear as non-elite/non-rares to my 111 (now 45) but still reward AP (and even the BoA 410 gear tokens)
You don't need any portal to be active or be able to see the assault. Obviously those zones will be a little less active than when I was mob-tagging in Mechagon, but may still be worth it for a boost? It's not for me with 35k AP to the next neck level, but maybe if you're still at a few hundred per level

I think the war campaign would be irrelevant to what I'm suggesting. You physically get a lift on a flying mount and make you way over there. They appear as non-elite/non-rares to my 111 (now 45) but still reward AP (and even the BoA 410 gear tokens)
You don't need any portal to be active or be able to see the assault. Obviously those zones will be a little less active than when I was mob-tagging in Mechagon, but may still be worth it for a boost? It's not for me with 35k AP to the next neck level, but maybe if you're still at a few hundred per level

Hmmm. I guess you are right. I could def summon myself to Taragarde zone since we cant boat over there then fly myself to Mech! I shall try that out! (Havent tried the 8.3 stuff but I think if I just go to "Current timeline" Uldum might be the high end for me

Mechagon mobs were still 120 for me when I was 111, despite world scaling, so tread carefully haha.
But if they are still 100 AP per rare tag, each rare once per day, that could be huge for your necks.

Mechagon mobs were still 120 for me when I was 111, despite world scaling, so tread carefully haha.
But if they are still 100 AP per rare tag, each rare once per day, that could be huge for your necks.
Definitely something to shake things up. Islands take 5 minutes usually and grant 150. That would def just be the lazy route and effective.

Im a lvl 10 prot pala 36 ilvl so far and my neck is lvl 18 almost 19 so far on it and I run only Islands normalt takes 3-5 min Every run. And I try to get in like 2-3 quests befor someone in my guild fly me around to hand em in
[doublepost=1603107977,1603086388][/doublepost]
ilvl 42 atm
HP - 2112
Int - 223
Dmg reduction from armor 62%
crit - 27%
haste - 35%
mastery - 109%
Vers - 16%
Been farmin WOD to fill the last 3 gear slots, back, wrist and boots... so far F all has dropped.
Any tips on those 3 slots if i missed a gearing option would be awesome :)
i just leveled my neck to 8 to unlock all traits then focused on other stuff, but will start again soonish.
View attachment 17116
Can you link a armory on that character plz

My 10 Prot Pally.
upload_2020-10-19_21-20-14.png

The question isnt where your BoA items come from, it's why your BoA items are showing ilvl 58.

Islands take 5 minutes usually and grant 150.

I got a quest item from islands today that awarded me 700 AP... that was nice.

They're BoA trinkets and cloaks, they scale to level not to ilvl 58. Dunno what they got going on in that screenie.

edit- warfronts (and zone assaults) for tokens on any toon, tokens buy the BoA which gets added to heirloom tab.

https://i.imgur.com/N7tpvHQ.jpg

Last edited:
They're BoA trinkets and cloaks, they scale to level not to ilvl 58. Dunno what they got going on in that screenie.

edit- warfronts (and zone assaults) for tokens on any toon, tokens buy the BoA which gets added to heirloom tab.

https://i.imgur.com/N7tpvHQ.jpg
See, you probably have the crafted trinket from your heirloom tab. What I have equiped is the actual trinket bought from the vendor and mailed to my 10. I found this out in the SL Pre-patch Checklist thread. Shadowlands Pre-Patch Check List
upload_2020-10-19_23-21-21.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread