lvl 10 twink

I'm more pve focused so I'm sticking with 11. I wont be going 15+. The mob hp is to high and thus requires more hits to kill. Leads to slower dungeons and I'm all about that speed. the highest I'd go is 14 for the extra gear options and possible dungeon unlocks.

but yeah 5.5k is alot. If we got to keep the neck I'm sure we'd see some insane ilvls in a year. To bad we are stuck at 30-50.

I'd really love to see near BiS 10/11/14/15/19 and 20 of the same class dueling. The scaling is so funky it's hard to tell who's on top of world pvp. I noticed I was over-healing 50s on my 11. Makes me think world pvp might be broke for low level healers.

I'm more pve focused so I'm sticking with 11. I wont be going 15+. The mob hp is to high and thus requires more hits to kill. Leads to slower dungeons and I'm all about that speed. the highest I'd go is 14 for the extra gear options and possible dungeon unlocks.

but yeah 5.5k is alot. If we got to keep the neck I'm sure we'd see some insane ilvls in a year. To bad we are stuck at 30-50.

I'd really love to see near BiS 10/11/14/15/19 and 20 of the same class dueling. The scaling is so funky it's hard to tell who's on top of world pvp. I noticed I was over-healing 50s on my 11. Makes me think world pvp might be broke for low level healers.
Yee True True. My lvl 50 friend hel so so low on my 10 twink then it come when i cast my self healing on my pala tank i heal so so much more then him haha feels so wierd but fun att The same time. So far i only play tank on it. Was thinking on try to make a 10 druid tank my self to se how much HP one can get. But yee like u said 14 is it wort to go 14 then and whats The big difrent with ilvl on things then. So far im almost full 44 ilvl on my pala. Outstandit. Missing 2 armor iteams and good trinkets to im good to go. How was it was you ally or hord

I was horde then switched to ally.

Bear doesn't get an aoe until 11. Moonfire is enough to kill any mob under 1k hp. having no aoe would make bear taking annoying.
Honestly at the rate they’re nerfing things you might want to try 14 as it opens up more gear options(this is what I’m doing)

Did you ever get an answer to this? I’m having the same issue
stand outside the zone on the stairs to her east. stay out of the phased area and have a 50 or higher level who has finished the zone pull her to the stairs. tag her and you'll get loot either on her or in mail or not at all due to rng. best of luck most people have their wod rares done so there is a lot less traffic there. Also 50s have been questing for shits and giggles in wod content so sometimes the rare dies the moment it respawns due to normies

stand outside the zone on the stairs to her east. stay out of the phased area and have a 50 or higher level who has finished the zone pull her to the stairs. tag her and you'll get loot either on her or in mail or not at all due to rng. best of luck most people have their wod rares done so there is a lot less traffic there. Also 50s have been questing for shits and giggles in wod content so sometimes the rare dies the moment it respawns due to normies

anyone that would be willing to help me with this?

I might start twinking again, looks neat.
New PTR is showing they're changing the gear and getting rid of a lot of stuff because children are upset and pretending they're twinks on the Blizzard forums (even though they got called out on having multiple accounts reporting actual twinks). Seems like Blizz is trying to once again ruin the fun while it lasted. So 10 Twinking is looking to just be a niche thing, not really good in PvP and pretty good for PvE but nowhere near what we had (not referring to azerite gear as it's now unobtainable) which is a bit trash imo because this was making me get back into WoW since I loathed BFA and everything about it. We'll see what happens soon enough, but as of right now if you wanna make a 10 twink to enjoy the PvE fun of it, go on ahead, but it'll be gone fairly soon thanks to Blizz.

Users who are viewing this thread