Log 19 and que NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure you did, I remember how bad you were in wotlk lool. I have many rogues btw

what did i play in wotlk?

Priest I guess not sure

yet you remember how bad i was at it? it was a lock / druid btw. stop hanging round with the chuckle brothers (roula/mamey) its rubbing off on you. BB o/

Because if he were good I would remember him as a good player and not a twinkinfo nerd but I guess he played priest, and btw hes still bad
ur not sure what he played? then what r u basing ur thoughts about him being bad on

LOOOL I remember you from al'akir saves the day you were the biggest noob ever played at 19. Everyone in mop are bad azol >>> you alll
yet you remember how bad i was at it? it was a lock / druid btw. stop hanging round with the chuckle brothers (roula/mamey) its rubbing off on you. BB o/

Because if he were good I would remember him as a good player and not a twinkinfo nerd but I guess he played priest, and btw hes still bad

did you come up with that on your own? or did you ask somone who actually got more kills than my pet in wrath?

considering you go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on about it you didnt see much action on your rogue in wotlk did ya

LOOOL I remember you from al'akir saves the day you were the biggest noob ever played at 19. Everyone in mop are bad azol >>> you alll

what did i play in saves the day?

Why do people even argue with this clown?

if you're on about azol then i have to argue with some one. if you're on about me then fuck knows :p

This comin from a HCL nerd makes me just sad. Have u even played mop? Or are u just basing your thoughts off of what Azol tells you? Also @Mark, to be fair to Azol, he isnt playing his original rogue so his hks might not be so high on his nelf :3

Yea mop is fuckin retarded healers never go oom and have instant heals every 10 sec just sad lool. everyone in mop are bad
This comin from a HCL nerd makes me just sad. Have u even played mop? Or are u just basing your thoughts off of what Azol tells you? Also @Mark, to be fair to Azol, he isnt playing his original rogue so his hks might not be so high on his nelf :3

but still mate you could get those in a week

Yea mop is fuckin retarded healers never go oom and have instant heals every 10 sec just sad lool. everyone in mop are bad

and you are? apart from stupid ofc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread