Log 19 and que NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This comin from a HCL nerd makes me just sad. Have u even played mop? Or are u just basing your thoughts off of what Azol tells you? Also @Mark, to be fair to Azol, he isnt playing his original rogue so his hks might not be so high on his nelf :3

just gonna put in here what you said a few days ago :)

"nah old days was always best
[08-11-2012 21:50:26] Reece Tucker: and twinking these days is pure shit "

just gonna put in here what you said a few days ago :)

"nah old days was always best
[08-11-2012 21:50:26] Reece Tucker: and twinking these days is pure shit "

What has that got to do with what i quoted? :S. I never claimed mop was good or that wrath was bad. My point was that some guy is claiming its bad (which it is) without even trying it, and is therefore basing his opinion on what Azol told him. Which is fuckin stupid lol. Therefore your post was completly pointless and has nothing to do with the what anyone said lol.

Xauvia have been trying it, he played my rogue a few times and ragequit lol
What has that got to do with what i quoted? :S. I never claimed mop was good or that wrath was bad. My point was that some guy is claiming its bad (which it is) without even trying it, and is therefore basing his opinion on what Azol told him. Which is fuckin stupid lol. Therefore your post was completly pointless and has nothing to do with the what anyone said lol.

Rather than troll HSA for saying they are looking for premades I'll ask:

1. What's your rules?
2. When is your availability?

I have perfect capacity to form a horde realid group to face you.

I like Baldi's Idea, you cant really turn that one down Azol, would be good practice for your guild aswell :)

I cba to type in rules and stuff on TI, 80% of this website are trolls, ill just take it in pms with vianco stubs already been talking with them

Heard you don't have a flag carrier yet. And what rules are you guys planning on using?

We do but he is not on our realm yet :))

If your FC isn't on your realm, what is your team except a "random" realid group atm? Don't try and shrug off a serious challenge like it's nothing. If things fall through with Tough Love then I'm happy to gather a team still.

As I said I am challenging guilds not real id invited random players our fc are xfering soon, I dont need your help ty anyways.
If your FC isn't on your realm, what is your team except a "random" realid group atm? Don't try and shrug off a serious challenge like it's nothing. If things fall through with Tough Love then I'm happy to gather a team still.

yet you remember how bad i was at it? it was a lock / druid btw.

I thought you played hunter 'cause you(I am 75% sure you replied to me stating you have played hunter before cata) mentioned earlier a char called "Fatalwound" that is hunter to my knowledge and you kept refering to your pets HKs and whatnot but you also played lock and druid too? meh you confuse me when you say you played hunter before cata and now you didn't play hunter but lock and druid before Cata
don't get me wrong I am not trying to troll you here just interested in your backgrounds and why you didn't mention your hunter with that lock and druid, also the nicknames of your lock and druid, screenshot by you on your lock and druid and /played on your lock and druid and if possible a link of you on a record that is dated before Cata you playing your lock/druid in the 19 bracket

I like Baldi's Idea, you cant really turn that one down Azol, would be good practice for your guild aswell :)

I have to say bro(Azol) it would be good to play HSA vs "random real ID players" in the same premade just for the practise before a real event but I am not really one to say since I am most likely not in the A-Team 'cause of my unstable internet connection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread