Log 19 and que NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every BG he fc's in is getting ruined. I faced him erlier today on my Alliance rogue, me and Nolfen on O had 3 sec ToT while trying to reach him for 5 mins. And this was when it was 4+ stacks - how doesn't that qualify as destroying?
we all know TD has internet connection problems - not even gonna argue that. But saying "stop playing if you rly care for the bracket" is a bit harsh. I personally does believe there are other ways of putting oneself before the bracket, like migrating horde if horde have needed players for pops in a given time period. Anyway i guees this is a matter of personal opiniens, but don't whine of forums with it.

we all know TD has internet connection problems - not even gonna argue that. But saying "stop playing if you rly care for the bracket" is a bit harsh. I personally does believe there are other ways of putting oneself before the bracket, like migrating horde if horde have needed players for pops in a given time period. Anyway i guees this is a matter of personal opiniens, but don't whine of forums with it.

Maybe he shud just decide to maybe heal and let others FC, would probally do good

I didn't say he should stop playing. I just said that you can't say that you put the community before yourself if you clearly ruin the wsg for 10 other people. Expecially when you know that you have internet problems and still pick up the flag fully aware of the fact that melees can't touch you 90% of the time.

this is hilarious. one guy thinks no one that didn't play in wrath is entitled to play.....the rest think a guy with a lag should quit
3879678+_0ad87d459271ebb2ab5222d10c12caf2.gif

btw, i have bad internet, buy my account and i'll quit​

Last edited by a moderator:
Get on hamcake noobs, stay small MoP fags, HCL so much better

- Stubs new HCL player, best server eu/us

He couldn't just avoid picking up the flag?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread