Log 19 and que NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
only me and rapah queuing or are even online at horde side draenor so its probably not happening...

edit: lots of people logging now at horde so might see a pop soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wsg is up 23:14 GT, need more allies.

Afk'd on my druid to join on allie side cos it was 6v10 and now im sitting in a que...

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm sure people are waiting in line wanting to premade a guild with a lagg macro'ing fc druid.

You of all people should know what spot I have played in all of premades and what I will be playing, you have played longer than I have and I have always played the same spot since 07, also TP FC'ed for heroic twinks which is known fact and TP also FC'ed vs every other premade we have played against, and I have never played FC in any of the premades, I even talked to you about you joining our roster to FC for us and I would be D healer for you(if I did not talk to you about it then it was Blackout and I apologize beforehand for not remembering correctly but I am 75% sure that I told you this), I don't understand where you would get the picture of I ever FC'ing for our team

Dont bother with him his guild dont even wanna premade us his just tryna act like a forum hero
You of all people should know what spot I have played in all of premades and what I will be playing, you have played longer than I have and I have always played the same spot since 07, also TP FC'ed for heroic twinks which is known fact and TP also FC'ed vs every other premade we have played against, and I have never played FC in any of the premades, I even talked to you about you joining our roster to FC for us and I would be D healer for you(if I did not talk to you about it then it was Blackout and I apologize beforehand for not remembering correctly but I am 75% sure that I told you this), I don't understand where you would get the picture of I ever FC'ing for our team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread