Log 19 and que NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would I care about your trashtalk lol, I havnt asked you for premades since wotlk and after you got owned with bigger needs I doubt you will play against us again lol
Seems like your still butt hurt over i said, Arkant > you.

Also i'm pretty sure i've said numerous of times that im not interested in premades.

Phone's standing up for himself it looks like, with a ego bigger than his own bingo wings he appears to he untouchable.

Thought you played your fire mage with them, anyways I cba to argue on stupid forums I am just trying to get a future premade as I said..

when's your A-team rogue joining?

Are you interested in premading us? or just trying to troll on a forum? do you seriously dont have a better life then talking trash on twinkinfo lol
that'll help roula i s'pose, but whens your Ateam rogue joining?

nvm imnot as a rogue on AA, my bad

Are you interested in premading us? or just trying to troll on a forum? do you seriously dont have a better life then talking trash on twinkinfo lol

should you not ask your self that? i mean you're the one who crys every time someone mentions a rogue who aint you....

This thread is fun. Suprised its still going though l0l.

This thread is fun. Suprised its still going though l0l.

fun.....FUN, this is srs shiz bro. see how i hooked azol in 1 post, i still got it :p

Everytime means in 1 thread? lol. I dont have time to chat with random newschool baddies on twinkinfo.. Contact me if you wanna premade us. Have fun talking shit on twinkinfo glhf
should you not ask your self that? i mean you're the one who crys every time someone mentions a rogue who aint you....

Everytime means in 1 thread? lol. I dont have time to chat with random newschool baddies on twinkinfo.. Contact me if you wanna premade us. Have fun talking shit on twinkinfo glhf

wow u played a videogame longer than him? props to u man jk

i played b4 you son. and as you know i dont have a premade team thats a pretty safe challenge

i mean i looked at the hk's on your rogue my hunters pet as that many :p

Sure you did, I remember how bad you were in wotlk lool. I have many rogues btw
i played b4 you son. and as you know i dont have a premade team thats a pretty safe challenge

i mean i looked at the hk's on your rogue my hunters pet as that many :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread