Log 19 and que NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
you insist? hmm i'd of chosen a better word. my nickname, ivor biggen, guild, syndicate twinks, saves the day, and your old guild the one with the roman numerals was it IIIIIVX or somit? wopper was gm. started twinking on trollbane (reckoning)

my favorite color is blue, i like long moonlight walks, and im looking for a long term companionship may be more *wink*

i have a birthmark on my bumm in the shape of the union jack ( i call it my jackarse)

for more info please contact - the tooth-fairy on 0181 1010101

I am pretty sure I have heard of syncidate twinks, I also played a little while on Reckoning on a realm called Chrommagus with Trialpally our IRL friends played there at that time, wasn't there another "huge" twink guild called <First Blood> on reckoning horde too that was lead by Natalya or something like that, didn't know both of your chars your lock and druid were called Ivor Biggen, Wopper's Guild was called | ||| ||| VII as in LEET and I don't remember any of your other chars than Fatalwound's to be in LEET( I am 75% sure there was a player called Fatalwound in LEET) but then again I didn't know your earlier nicknames so I wouldn't know if you were a big scene star on Reckoning therefore I wanted to know your backgrounds

Wow people on this forum are just a joke lol.. As I said I am challenging guilds, if baldi wanna challenge me with his random pug so bad he can get them all on a own realm and make a guild.

why make a guild nowadays when u can group queue? whats the difference exactly?

Wow people on this forum are just a joke lol.. As I said I am challenging guilds, if baldi wanna challenge me with his random pug so bad he can get them all on a own realm and make a guild.

Lol. There is no difference challenging them as guild or as real id group. Oh wait one big thing: one could happen one not. Dodge.
Trialdruid nothing you say makes sense. Im simple asking for a reason why he wont challenge baldi.
Btw i dont want to troll, i just want to know WHY

I am pretty sure I have heard of syncidate twinks, I also played a little while on Reckoning on a realm called Chrommagus with Trialpally our IRL friends played there at that time, wasn't there another "huge" twink guild called <First Blood> on reckoning horde too that was lead by Natalya or something like that, didn't know both of your chars your lock and druid were called Ivor Biggen, Wopper's Guild was called | ||| ||| VII as in LEET and I don't remember any of your other chars than Fatalwound's to be in LEET( I am 75% sure there was a player called Fatalwound in LEET) but then again I didn't know your earlier nicknames so I wouldn't know if you were a big scene star on Reckoning therefore I wanted to know your backgrounds

syndicate twinks is the oldest guild left on blackout, and fatal was and is an officer in it. and i didnt say i was a star from anywhere, nor would i want to be, it's a game and i play it for fun no more no less.

it's just the attitude that you must play hcl, you must come from misery, OMG U newschool is awful tbh. i couldn't careless if someone started playing yesterday as long as he A: as gear, B: sticks to the objective. this isn't aimed at you but srssly ppl need to lighten up. i aint queued in a week because 0-1 the losing team afks, there's the real problem with the bracket, ego.

why make a guild nowadays when u can group queue? whats the difference exactly?

well obviously to him it makes a difference and all he asked was that the people that challenge him are in the same guild to accept the challenge to take seriously what people are talking about

syndicate twinks is the oldest guild left on blackout, and fatal was and is an officer in it. and i didnt say i was a star from anywhere, nor would i want to be, it's a game and i play it for fun no more no less.

it's just the attitude that you must play hcl, you must come from misery, OMG U newschool is awful tbh. i couldn't careless if someone started playing yesterday as long as he A: as gear, B: sticks to the objective. this isn't aimed at you but srssly ppl need to lighten up. i aint queued in a week because 0-1 the losing team afks, there's the real problem with the bracket, ego.

1) Okey, I have never played on Blackout but I have played on reckoning and you mentioned reckoning so I saying I have played on Reckoning would have made more sense had I played in the same bracket you started at in the first place so forget about my wall of txt about Reckoning 'cause now it seems to be irrelevant zzzz
2)I play for fun as you do which is obvious 'cause if I didn't play for fun I would have quited a long time ago
3)I have played on HCL like 3 times in the past years and I have never spammed that GO HCL OR U R A NAB all I have stated in my earlier posts that I prefer everything that was before Cata & MoP but I am not still saying that MoP isn't fun 'cause I am still playing this game for fun, I wasn't so fond of Cata though, the burst in Cata was very different than what it was in 3.3.5 and the patches before and I don't know why I am telling you this 'cause you already know how it was before
4)I don't care if you are a bad player or a good player, I just have an opinion about the state of twinking now compared to what it was before and atm it is way worse than what it was in vanilla/tbc/wrath imo, I just wanted to know your backgrounds which has nothing to do with how you play
5) I would think myself as an anti-egoist 'cause I hardly ever flame or whine anywhere and I always prefer what is better for the community like I would like to think that my faction change has increased the activity on horde side and made games a lit bit more even but that is just my personal opinion which probably has very little do with the truth
6) I haven't AFK'd from games in years, I only AFK from games when I get stuck to wall by fear or some other bug like getting to stuck at the lamp at ramp in travel form etc

P.s. cba edit for typos, you know English

Just play the 10v10, competition is good for the bracket and you'll have more fun than facing random pugers

1) Okey, I have never played on Blackout but I have played on reckoning and you mentioned reckoning so I saying I have played on Reckoning would have made more sense had I played in the same bracket you started at in the first place so forget about my wall of txt about Reckoning 'cause now it seems to be irrelevant zzzz

yes, it's totally irrelevant besause lets say i staarted playing today and the battle group was some korean one, it still would make me a better or worse player.

2)I play for fun as you do which is obvious 'cause if I didn't play for fun I would have quited a long time ago

i didnt say you dont. i said i wasn't some star player and i play for fun and fun alone. i couldn't careless if i was the worst player in wow, it azol and roula that want to prove there #1

3)I have played on HCL like 3 times in the past years and I have never spammed that GO HCL OR U R A NAB all I have stated in my earlier posts that I prefer everything that was before Cata & MoP but I am not still saying that MoP isn't fun 'cause I am still playing this game for fun, I wasn't so fond of Cata though, the burst in Cata was very different than what it was in 3.3.5 and the patches before and I don't know why I am telling you this 'cause you already know how it was before

i agree that burst was silly so does every one. and again its roula and azol who never shut up about hcl.

4)I don't care if you are a bad player or a good player, I just have an opinion about the state of twinking now compared to what it was before and atm it is way worse than what it was in vanilla/tbc/wrath imo, I just wanted to know your backgrounds which has nothing to do with how you play

well to me it seemed you wanted me to prove some sort of "twinking lineage".

5) I would think myself as an anti-egoist 'cause I hardly ever flame or whine anywhere and I always prefer what is better for the community like I would like to think that my faction change has increased the activity on horde side and made games a lit bit more even but that is just my personal opinion which probably has very little do with the truth
6) I haven't AFK'd from games in years, I only AFK from games when I get stuck to wall by fear or some other bug like getting to stuck at the lamp at ramp in travel form etc

P.s. cba edit for typos, you know English

i never said you afk'd thats the bracket as a whole

I dont really understand this. Baldi came at you guys with a serious offer and you refuse because they don't have the same 1 line of coding under there character name. How pathetic is that l0l. Sounds like a pretty big dodge if you ask me....

Don't take it personally, I just simply wanted to know your backgrounds just like I asked Lith, Bald and other ppl earlier, just interested in my roots

and i wasn't pointing a finger at you or your guild call is a nice guy and you seem a nice guy. with them being your friends im not gonna ask you to agree, but azol and roula has a srs attitude problem. if they aint QQing here there QQing in /bg

anyway gl with w/e and i'll probs Q sometime tonight :)

I dont really understand this. Baldi came at you guys with a serious offer and you refuse because they don't have the same 1 line of coding under there character name. How pathetic is that l0l. Sounds like a pretty big dodge if you ask me....

I have no pull in HSA atm, I am on horde and as long as Azol is guildmaster and someone wants to challenge HSA you will have to come in an agreement about the terms of the game and if he wants to be challenged by a guild I can't affect that l0l

idd eu

Iam pretty sure Tough Love would love to do TL vs random real id people, so if Azol dodge you guys i might be interested :) just gotta talk to my boyfriend vianco

As I said earlier, pm me if anyone have a serious offer. Premades have always been guild vs guild and I cbf to bother all my A-team members to premade a useless real id queued group they have irls compared to people on this forum. Stop telling me that its good for practise we have our own way to practise which are a lot better. I am done with this thread. bye

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread