Log 19 and que NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said earlier, pm me if anyone have a serious offer. Premades have always been guild vs guild and I cbf to bother all my A-team members to premade a useless real id queued group they have irls compared to people on this forum. Stop telling me that its good for practise we have our own way to practise which are a lot better. I am done with this thread. bye

Lmao, you're an idiot plz go away cu eu

As I said earlier, pm me if anyone have a serious offer. Premades have always been guild vs guild and I cbf to bother all my A-team members to premade a useless real id queued group they have irls compared to people on this forum. Stop telling me that its good for practise we have our own way to practise which are a lot better. I am done with this thread. bye

Can i ask who your A-team members are? There is no possible way you can practise effectively without the use of another guild because you will never be able to see your pros and cons vs another competitive team.

it is understandable why you would dodge baldi tbh

he is essentialy the perfect mix between william wallace and the scottish hen off chicken run

Get on hcl instead of talking shit I have been waiting for you for a couple days stop dodging
it is understandable why you would dodge baldi tbh

he is essentialy the perfect mix between william wallace and the scottish hen off chicken run

Get on hcl instead of talking shit I have been waiting for you for a couple days stop dodging
and more crap about hcl, who would have seen this comin:rolleyes:

so lets put this in perspective, baldi picks a team from hes real id friends, he makes them spend 20 pound each on an xfer, he makes a guild and calls it <azol is not retarded jk>, then you'll premade him. but.... if that same team is on different severs you won't. i can understand he's thoughts tbh. o_O

5) I would think myself as an anti-egoist 'cause I hardly ever flame or whine anywhere and I always prefer what is better for the community like I would like to think that my faction change has increased the activity on horde side and made games a lit bit more even but that is just my personal opinion which probably has very little do with the truth
If you were such an "anti-egoist" then you wouldn't queue up until you got your internet connection sorted out.

Can we get this thread closed - I feel like this is thread is taking a turn towards personal harrashment
How is this harrassment? He claimed to put the community before himself, yet he destroys wsg's by lagging almost constantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread