Log 19 and que NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been doing this for as long as I've had characters on both sides. Can always encourage and try to get people to think what's the best for the community, right?[/COLOR]

yep, but people still won't do it. and i dont even have a horde anymore, not that i'm very active on 19s atm.

We have considered playing horde but the only way i see that happening is if we run the same comp or faction change. Lvling alts is possible but not prefered because of our GF'ed gear and well faction changing, would rather not pay anymore money to blizzard ^^. But like i said, its a possibility.

We have considered playing horde but the only way i see that happening is if we run the same comp or faction change. Lvling alts is possible but not prefered because of our GF'ed gear and well faction changing, would rather not pay anymore money to blizzard ^^. But like i said, its a possibility.

Fair enough.

Get queing 19s btw, everyone

EDIT: Popping!

Last edited by a moderator:
we faced them and we had 3 shamans in o, we really shoulda won with 3x ws and 3x defensiv dispel but they kept it 0-0 despite the debuff stacking up to 9+, its not even lame cause a competitive horde o with a priest, pala and 3x dps should b able to take them down in seconds

allspacenocaps fixing teh bracket

oh yeah, didn't even take monk into consideration^^

Hehe being honest though I cant think of people who play those three classes who could be up to the standard of teamwork and coordination of Sylv, Fch and Imnot

Edit: Except perhaps three of myself ofc.

Edit 2: Jk ofc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Brewmaster Monk, Resto Shaman, Hpala/Prot Warr FC would be better imo

Are monks strong? Havnt rly seen any at 19. Atleast not any good ones ^^

allspacenocaps fixing teh bracket

Bracket is just fine in terms of being balanced there is nothing to be fixed, the activity on horde side could be better though keeping the games going instead of stopping during the so called peak hours when usually there are enough players to get 2 games going

hpala , disc priest , frost mage best gy farm comp.

gona stop queing for today, most games have been a wast of time. hopeing for better games on friday.

Queing for PuGs (which already have a high amount of healers) as a turtlegroup is a waste of time? Who would have ever guessed :O

All games are ending up with 0-0, And running around a base and healing eachother.
I can't say that's fun to do ..

Queing for PuGs (which already have a high amount of healers) as a turtlegroup is a waste of time? Who would have ever guessed :O
I thought the bracket is in such a great shape, with skill being required to kill FC's etc.? Either it isn't that great or there is a major lack of skill if 3 people can constantly outplay whole horde teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread