Log 19 and que NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the bracket is in such a great shape, with skill being required to kill FC's etc.? Either it isn't that great or there is a major lack of skill if 3 people can constantly outplay whole horde teams.

It is in pretty good shape, but I'm seeing alliance turtling with like 7 players every other game. Doesn't make for too intensive games IMO.

its a mmorpg after all, this clearly means you have to play it alone, not with your friends.

You completely missed the point. My point was, if you don't want all games to end up turtling at 10 stacks and a lot of 0-0 games, wouldn't it be like better to que with a more offensive setup, or a more offensive style? You know, queing with a turtle team when heals are strong and a lot of healers are queing, pretty much guarantees that the games are long, boring, FCs never die and games often end 0-0.

Play with whoever you want etc, who am I to judge lol. Mind explaining me why the games were such a waste of time, maybe we can work out something for you ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
It is in pretty good shape, but I'm seeing alliance turtling with like 7 players every other game. Doesn't make for too intensive games IMO.
So why are you blaming three players then?
And yes, you do altough you try to phrase it like you don't.

So why are you blaming three players then?
And yes, you do altough you try to phrase it like you don't.

You know, queing with a turtle team when heals are strong and a lot of healers are queing, pretty much guarantees that the games are long, boring, FCs never die and games often end 0-0. I mean, 3-5 healers are regularly seen per team in mop pugs, so add that to 3man turtle premade and it is pretty much guaranteed that the game will be pretty... turtly...

Have you actually been in any games today? I think there have been like a total of 3 caps in 5 games or so.

You completely missed the point. My point was, if you don't want all games to end up turtling at 10 stacks and a lot of 0-0 games, wouldn't it be like better to que with a more offensive setup, or a more offensive style? You know, queing with a turtle team when heals are strong and a lot of healers are queing, pretty much guarantees that the games are long, boring, FCs never die and games often end 0-0.

Play with whoever you want etc, who am I to judge lol. Mind explaining me why the games were such a waste of time, maybe we can work out something for you ;)

[/COLOR]

We never Que with the desire to have this many on D. We do not ask for them to stay with us, and everytime we will tell them to go O. We cannot control what other players decide to do. It is incredibly boring to play these turtle games, which i think every1 can agree on, but we don't exactly que with 5 healers and intend to turtle it out.

You know, queing with a turtle team when heals are strong and a lot of healers are queing, pretty much guarantees that the games are long, boring, FCs never die and games often end 0-0. I mean, 3-5 healers are regularly seen per team in mop pugs, so add that to 3man turtle premade and it is pretty much guaranteed that the game will be pretty... turtly...

Have you actually been in any games today? I think there have been like a total of 3 caps in 5 games or so.
Turtle'ing means massive D stacking. You can't call three people turtle team.
As I said: Either these players are just that much better than the rest of the bracket or the bracket isn't in as good shape as you are trying to tell us.

[/COLOR]

this here proves that people dont really care if we group que with op classes or not as long they are still looseing noone says frost mage is op, and hpala and priest arent the healers people constly cry about.

We never Que with the desire to have this many on D. We do not ask for them to stay with us, and everytime we will tell them to go O. We cannot control what other players decide to do. It is incredibly boring to play these turtle games, which i think every1 can agree on, but we don't exactly que with 5 healers and intend to turtle it out.

I understand and agree that some players stay def even if you tell them to go O multiple times.

I am not hating anyone here or flaming or QQing or whatever the fuck you want to call it. Not going to repeat what I've said earlier again, I've made my points pretty clear already. Que with whoever you want etc etc, but if you want games that are less boring and having a million people in def and whatnot, there is a simple solution. Play a more offensive spec. 10v10 game is such a small game that, believe it or not, the choices you make actually have a difference in the outcome :eek: This is not directly pointed to Squirtle & CO, but keep it in mind if you don't enjoy 20min 0-0 games. That's all, not going to even discuss this anymore, as it seems the discussion is going nowhere anyways.

As I said: Either these players are just that much better than the rest of the bracket or the bracket isn't in as good shape as you are trying to tell us.

I think it's a mix, all three are really good players - top tier definitely. And about the bracket, I believe it's a matter of taste ;)

But don't hate the player(s), hate the game. Played one game today, teams were pretty equall. And I don't think we should whine too much on ally being the dominant faction, as horde smacked ally through all cata basically

I understand and agree that some players stay def even if you tell them to go O multiple times.

Play a more offensive spec.

Would you prefer 3 feral druids O or our current comp? :D

Well I have no problem with u queuing with ur friends but the thing that bugs me is that u guys only queue with eachother in the last days i have nvr once seen either of you solo queuing which gets a little annoying. I cannot force you to solo queue but I can hope that queue take what Ive written in to thinking the next time you queue.

Best of wishes, Dashade

i keep saying this then something drags me back, but the bracket isn't worth the Q time. if it ain't an alli grp it's an horde grp. dead bracket is dead!

On friday night guys lets get some good games, grab a couple of your mates, get on skype, change to complimenting specs, have a blast

sweet coming from a druid.

Such an enlightening analysis & counterarguement to my statement about the state of twinking now, good job man

On a serious note I also play other classes such as mage and warlock so your poorly worded arguement about my opinion coming from the point of view of druid's or other "op class" is invalid right there(my bad if I misunderstood what you were trying to say but that is what I got from your few words)

On friday night guys lets get some good games, grab a couple of your mates, get on skype, change to complimenting specs, have a blast

how the hell am i s'pose to find 4 ppl on line at the same time who doesn't wonna make me hurt my self.......
time-machine-observations.jpg

"where we're going we dont need roads!"​

Well I have no problem with u queuing with ur friends but the thing that bugs me is that u guys only queue with eachother in the last days i have nvr once seen either of you solo queuing which gets a little annoying. I cannot force you to solo queue but I can hope that queue take what Ive written in to thinking the next time you queue.

Best of wishes, Dashade

what diffrence would solo queing make if the 3 of us get into the same game anyway? also alliance would most likely loose 85% of their games if it wasnt because of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread