Log 19 and que NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, no pops so far but it's that time of the day when we definitely have enough people online to get a pop if they actually log 19s, so get queing!

EDIT: Popping now

Last edited by a moderator:
1 hour ques no thnx. ASNC has stopped queing for the moment. Go get some games up and running please.

I'd try but it aint popping ;( And I'd bet PB would stop queing like a week ago when I dropped him for 2,4k crit.

It aint poppin becuz supposedly 1 mage 1 priest and 1 pala is too "anti-fun" for horde. And fyi havnt had 1 0-0 game today. Won all that we played....

It aint poppin becuz supposedly 1 mage 1 priest and 1 pala is too "anti-fun" for horde. And fyi havnt had 1 0-0 game today. Won all that we played....

lol reece be tellin niggas bout how shit 19s r and now when he wins every bg he plays 19 liek madman l0l sup reece scared of the truth niga eu?

wuts wrong tucka

Tl queues rshammy, bdruid, hpala noone QQs. you Q and its OP..... anyone think the real reason is alli is winning most bg's since mid cata?

Combine that with having a poorly coordinated PuG offence and a feral 1-shotting horde fc, I can see how someone could think that isn't too fun. I don't really give a fuck, I'm queing nevertheless but too bad rest of the horde don't seem to.

lol reece be tellin niggas bout how shit 19s r and now when he wins every bg he plays 19 liek madman l0l sup reece scared of the truth niga eu?

wuts wrong tucka

we win cuz we lost the most brilliant and amazing tink to the 20 bracket. you inspire us to win in ur name tupacwannabe

Because 0-0 games (like most of the games yesterday) aint fun.

Won both of the games i played today, so thats not true.

I'd try but it aint popping ;( And I'd bet PB would stop queing like a week ago when I dropped him for 2,4k crit.

Didnt afk the game where you played feral and raped our D with 3 ferals total,but you dont see me crying on TI or spamming people who's playing feral in /w. Guess Ceec is to much for you to handle.

could Q 2 groups of 5 on each side but that would make to much sense, and ofc the losing team's e-peen would droop.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread