liek omg ptr patch notes, rip resto druid/holy priest hunter buffsss

Both of you watch your language. Otherwise carry on.

Lawlpurge, resto druids struggle to maintain through put in 4.0.3 with healing touch. Mana isnt much of an issue comparatively. If they halfed the throughput then we're screwed. No two ways about it. Yes druid have rejuv and smend and regrowth, but regrowth is god awful; healing less than a nourish for three and a half times as much mana makes it impossible to use. smend is always on CD and rejuv can only do so much. If you take smend + rejuv to be roughly the same as earth shield then druids are much in the same boat as resto shaman.

Lawlpurge said:
Ya ya, ok I see that now, my bad. And yeah that does suck, though I wouldn't go so far as to call your spec "broken".

@ Blue, u mad

Lawlpurge........Dont disrespect someone when you have no idea of what youre talking about, especially a very cool mod who does nothing but help people and be polite. So grow the fuck up and get off TI.

Resto Druids are broke and thats the only reason i play a druid so i probably will go play my rogue for a while. Fuck you Blizzard.

"I SWEAR to god, you fucking pansy ass druids "BAWWWWWWWW they took away our OP heal, instead giving us the "flash heal" version which will most likely turn out to be better".

Do you know WHAT I WOULDNT FUCKING GIVE TO HAVE ANY SORT OF HEALING BUFF ON MY SHAMMY?!

Quit your crying, honestly it's pathetic. "

"Yo honestly stfu, stop feeling so sorry for yourself. Did I retire my shaman? I still see warriors and warlocks playing. Jesus christ, this was HARDLY a nerf to you, it's a faster, quite big heal, quit the QQ. "

no one disrespected him eh???^^^^

you should look into your Alzheimer's bud.

LOL incoming priests as 1v1 duel masters. Disc looks very very good now, and holy had chastice fixed to not be as OP as it was. So your bubble on self will be like 5-600 at least? BRB rolling a new alt...

justgotagm said:
"I SWEAR to god, you fucking pansy ass druids "BAWWWWWWWW they took away our OP heal, instead giving us the "flash heal" version which will most likely turn out to be better".

Do you know WHAT I WOULDNT FUCKING GIVE TO HAVE ANY SORT OF HEALING BUFF ON MY SHAMMY?!

Quit your crying, honestly it's pathetic. "

"Yo honestly stfu, stop feeling so sorry for yourself. Did I retire my shaman? I still see warriors and warlocks playing. Jesus christ, this was HARDLY a nerf to you, it's a faster, quite big heal, quit the QQ. "

no one disrespected him eh???^^^^

you should look into your Alzheimer's bud.

You didn't quote either of those when you said that, and I would hardly call that disrespect. You still mad. You should look into some good comebacks bud.

Slanging matches always end well.

Please stop this pointless argument. Lawl has admitted that he was wrong with the nourish issue and that debate has been finished. Get back on topic, follow Pilgrim's lead, or get out of the thread.

pilgrim said:
LOL incoming priests as 1v1 duel masters. Disc looks very very good now, and holy had chastice fixed to not be as OP as it was. So your bubble on self will be like 5-600 at least? BRB rolling a new alt...

ya i ran some numbers looks like every one just looked over it and saw Kore crying (do not want to rub it in Kore i am sad here too).

Dear god, are.. are..

ARE PRIESTS OP!?!

*scrambles to reactivate account*

DAMMIT BLIZZ TAKE MY FRIGGIN MONEY

yC8X9.png

Didn't know it was THAT low. Still, doesn't really bother me that much.

pilgrim said:

Of all things to call OP. you point out chastise?

I will still sh*t in everyone's d*ck.

Damn right.

Evade said:
Of all things to call OP. you point out chastise?

Not braking on damage, being three seconds ranged, and every usable every 25 seconds? Nah your right, its balanced.

It meant that holy priests were almost impossible to take down 1v1 as it was. If they are smart, they can take out 5-6 people with just 2 hunters. But whatever.

Not on topic, but is anyone else having problems editing their post, like it gets stuck when I hit the save button.

Users who are viewing this thread