US LF Someone To Glitch // Doing Free Glitches. Stop Wasting Your money!!!!!

Someone help me get incendiary Ammunition on my level 58 Precisely calibrated boomstick. Please have a high success rate!

Yup the people looking for help with this are doing it under the assumption it will help them from breaking CC
no im trying to point out that garbage players dont get any better by exploiting gear. sarcasm is very hard to discern over the internet so if you didnt catch any of the contempt feels i understand.

trashy mc trashertons

lmao u idiots doing this for free when ur market is super limited and ur exploiting so theres a chance, a very minimal one tho, of u getting punished for doing it

guess u gotta get brownie points in the community when ur gameplay is so bad nobody would normally want to be ur friend

lmao u idiots doing this for free when ur market is super limited and ur exploiting so theres a chance, a very minimal one tho, of u getting punished for doing it

guess u gotta get brownie points in the community when ur gameplay is so bad nobody would normally want to be ur friend
I'm trashcan af how'd u know?

Horde BH for mine if you can glitch for me. CLOSED FOR NOW NOT CHANTING!!!

I am not willing to pay much if anything. I have glitched over a 100+ legs and pants. It is very simple and easy and people charging for it don't buy it. Not worth 10-20k when I will willing do it for free if someone needs.

Anyways need shoulders and pants glitched. Ill pay a little not paying much at all.

Thanks! SleepyShaman#11906

Edit: I have over a million gold on Horde BH I don't care about paying for it. I don't want too because there are plenty of people like me that have no problem doing it for free.

Please can someone explain to me what this is?

Is there a way to practice this glitch without buying the shoulder chants since they are sooo expensive? If yes and I can get some practice I will gladly help people out for free.

Users who are viewing this thread