US LF Someone To Glitch // Doing Free Glitches. Stop Wasting Your money!!!!!

SleepyShamann

The Best
Horde BH for mine if you can glitch for me. CLOSED FOR NOW NOT CHANTING!!!

I am not willing to pay much if anything. I have glitched over a 100+ legs and pants. It is very simple and easy and people charging for it don't buy it. Not worth 10-20k when I will willing do it for free if someone needs.

Anyways need shoulders and pants glitched. Ill pay a little not paying much at all.

Thanks! SleepyShaman#11906

Edit: I have over a million gold on Horde BH I don't care about paying for it. I don't want too because there are plenty of people like me that have no problem doing it for free.

Last edited:
who r u? not really reputable could b lying, also if u want i can do it for 10k add btag baine#1831

Idk why you have to charge for something simple and something that THE BUYER will lose money on if you mess up. Its a risk for the buyer, not for the person enchanting it... also sleepy has done it for me like 3 times for free. -Triton

Idk why you have to charge for something simple and something that THE BUYER will lose money on if you mess up. Its a risk for the buyer, not for the person enchanting it... also sleepy has done it for me like 3 times for free. -Triton
Then do it for everybody thats asking for free! Hell even make a thread advertising you services! Im sure you would get lots of inquirys! :)

Users who are viewing this thread