US LF 50-59 horde twinks for bgs

That sounds about right to me and yes that is what the BIS is if y’all want I can make a guide on BIS for each class
A guide would be pretty great, considering 50s usually pull the attention from the 59s. Can druids farm the exp for the fishing pole from kaluak at 59?

A guide would be pretty great, considering 50s usually pull the attention from the 59s. Can druids farm the exp for the fishing pole from kaluak at 59?
Im not sure but I’ll look into it

If so, they’d have the 200ilvl epic and also the engi boots. That’d give them a considerable boost.
my dk did a quest at each fishing village but they didnt turn into dailies. fishing tourney from there has also been removed. if theres another way to farm rep id love to know.

I'll be conjuring up a few 59s real soon. If anybody is interested in leveling hit me up: Jwl#11489. I can (and will) be able to help you gear as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be conjuring up a few 59s real soon. If anybody is interested in leveling hit me up: Jwl#11489. I can (and will) be able to help you gear as well.

The 59s I said I would make are pretty much finished. Any thoughts/recommendations on gear modifications? They are both linked in my Bio.

The 59s I said I would make are pretty much finished. Any thoughts/recommendations on gear modifications? They are both linked in my Bio.
i see your dk is in his gemmed gear set but for bg’s do you use BOA weapons? i ask because i figured out if you runeforge a BOA on a higher level dk you get access to better runes. for example, rune of fallen crusader is pretty much a free crusader enchant but not available to a 59 unless you do the runeforge on a higher level dk, then send the BOA to your twink. works with all runeforging buffs.

how? is it druid only?
Hey, sorry for delay. Been busy with RL.

Anyone can use it, but only a druid would benefit, AFAIK. The fishing poles are NOT melee weapons. DK can't use most of their skills without a melee weapon: assume warrior is the same.

CASTERS: Wand-ers, still would beat it with an 87 wand and 87 OffHand since the wand counts twice. So, 3*87> 200. Shaman? Not sure now. Normally, the best a shaman caster could do is 87MH, 87OH/shield, right?. I'll have to test on my shamen (sp? Shamans?), with other lesser poles.

(BTW, can someone explain exactly how to to the avg ilvl calculation? I can make it work for hunter and 2-H wielder, but no scheme works out on my spreadsheets for 1H+OH/Shield. I found various claims on the WOW forums but they didn't seem to pan out.)
[doublepost=1525227326,1525201077][/doublepost]
not on my dk unless there’s a quest im missing to unlock the fishing dailies
At 59, you can unlock the dailies in Borean Tundra and Howling Fjord, but in HF watch out for a commonly missed quest....gnome way out on the boat/kill Roy the seal/get blubber for soap.. The wowhead quest entry is full of comments of people who, like me, won't see the "!" because the gnome is way off the radar. I had given up on HF and lost 5-7 days of that daily before I discovered there was a quest I had missed.

I was unable to get anything in Dragonblight. I think the zone is officially 61+.

Try to make use of DMFaire buff.

Ques for me are typically between 5 and 7 minutes. Usually 2-3 twinks on both sides. The difference between a gemmed out 59 and a vanilla leveler is pretty substantial.

Users who are viewing this thread