<Level Two Was Too Hard> - Officially Begins Raiding 06-25

i was in gurubashi ninja'ing the trinket from baz :)

The Good Ol Days nuff said dawg, just beat a 20 mage he called me a GM and kept bothering me on how i beat him (im not a noob rogue either)

Lawlerpops said:
The Good Ol Days nuff said dawg, just beat a 20 mage he called me a GM and kept bothering me on how i beat him (im not a noob rogue either)

Which kind of cookie do you want? chocolate chip? raisen?

not impressed...why, i beat baz at least 30 times yesterday in duels on both my rogue and my shaman....30 lvl 1 kills = 1 lvl 30 kill

Yo for everyone in <Level Two Was Too Hard>, Chubs is away for a couple days so ima be doing the Pouch run(s) today.... so hit me up in game or send me an in game mail, and again, casters/rogues over 2h and tanks. There is no set time but try to come on around 4pm to 6pm in game, we'll start around that time.

If I don't get everyones pouch today I might do another run tomorrow or sunday.

Lawlerpops said:
I looked for you guys any none were on . If you want a more active guild stop by Kalecgos Alliance for The Good Ol Days. Over 60 members all active at raid times, 3 bank tabs filled with starting gear, mats and items. We have a guild site (Home : The Good Ol Days - US - Kalecgos - World of Warcraft - Guild Launch Guild Hosting) you can look up information on us or pst in game. We fund members who are willing to help and repay it back. Also Chubs if you were Mordotz i hope this message ruins your guild :D

Your still bad.

my druid has 795 hp with a rum bud 614 unbuffed im missing my 2nd agm. i have the most hp in the guild cause im the mt. sorry you lie ;)

lawl does a fine job tanking.

we are killing better stuff than you do and with less people - chill out wtfpwnface.

why don't you guys start your own forum to measure your dicks and leave this one to my guilds business and updates?

chubs said:
why don't you guys start your own forum to measure your dicks and leave this one to my guilds business and updates?

Who needs updates when we all know the date its going down. And to lawl, my rogue has no agms and that's without rumsey.

Users who are viewing this thread