<Level Two Was Too Hard> - Officially Begins Raiding 06-25

chubs said:
why don't you guys start your own forum to measure your dicks and leave this one to my guilds business and updates?

If you guys want to discuss who have the better twink, feel free to make a new thread. This thread was started by Chubs to keep track of his guild activities and other things that are guild related. Enough off topic, no hijacking threads :)

super mod powers activate!

btw - <Level Two Was Too Hard> vent meeting today at 5 server (pst) log on for info

ban hammer inc

fun stuff ... be on 12:30 server (pst) today

Hello, I don't know if you guys know me but I'm Kikoman of Frostmane (I have a couple shitty vids on youtube). I've been twinking level 1s since 2007 and have some near perfect twinks on frostmane, unfortunately interest in level 1 twinking there is very low and I haven't had success starting a guild. I'd like to join in on your efforts as a healer or anything else you need, I'd rather not roll a rogue but I will if need be. I'll try to get a hold of you in game, if you like you can contact me through REAL ID: agentzchango@gmail.com

Hey chubberzzz I didn't. Get you messege untill yesterday. I'm still ggonna stay on dotdotpwn unless you need another class! Thanks bro!

someone forgot his anniversary yesterday .... someone didn't get to log on yesterday ... someone is still in the dog house today (but i will be online :\ )

chubs said:
someone forgot his anniversary yesterday .... someone didn't get to log on yesterday ... someone is still in the dog house today (but i will be online :\ )

Haha we were waiting for you for like 40 mins then we called it.

you don't need me! kill stuff without me. .. .you are the video wiz anyway :)

however, I'm REALLY sorry ... I really wish that the WoW calendar would sync with my google calendar so that I wouldn't schedule raids on important days.......

Well due to work and blizz server fuck up. (Still weren't up and hour after they should have been) I haven't been able to get on. So chubs.. just thorw together some shit and ill start raiding.

if we're gonna do this thing ... needs to get done today and/or tomorrow :)

4-5 server time

log on - we're goin on a portal trip

Hey, is there any spots left for a lock? I have some experience in all twinking, having made several twinks of diferent levels. my level 1 twink right now is about halfway through to her pouch and her AGM, but otherwise she is done. I was looking to start a level 1 lock, could I join here?

hey any room left for ranged dps? im down for a mage / hunter. i have experience with lvl 1 twinks. i would be very active if i got geared.

yup ... we could use a couple more ranged since baz took a break till Cataclysm ... look me up in game chubtohd / ônê / stormmytotem

Hey Chubs, What time should I try to log on to my lock? cause every time I check to see if there is anybody on, everyone is offline with almost everyone 2-3 days since las log.

Users who are viewing this thread