<Level Two Was Too Hard> - Officially Begins Raiding 06-25

Chubtohd

Almost Awesome
<Level Two Was Too Hard> US-Hyjal

We are currently accepting several spots for dedicated raiders.

If you think that Level 1 Twinks sound uber awesome and you can't wait to make a post about what you should do to start one, then this is not the guild for you. If you don't know who Bog or Rosk are, then don't apply. If you have no idea how to use wowhead filters or have never crawled out of bed at 4am to use them thinking that something might work, then go join one of the casual guilds that accepts all ppl and holds hands while dancing around the campfire in lowbie starting areas singing kum-bay-yah

We are looking for you bad ass type level 1 twinks that know what you want, why you want it, and how to convince a higher level to go get it for you.

If you've grinded out your furbolg or agm in the past ... then this is the guild for you.

We are completely funding serious raiders for PVE content (pvp is on your own...but you can ask nicely still). Several of the regular contributors (read contributors not posters) are already in, chanted, and waiting.

We're not interested in reliving the past with Boglund (no offense) or trying to repeat what some silly EU guild did...we're gonna push the math, and do some truly amazing things.

So if it's something you feel man (or super hot woman) enough to do...then find my on US-Hyjal

NVM did an armory search and found out your horde. Id love to join you guys i have a very good level 1 in Egos old guild and would love to make another one with you.

chubs said:
If you have no idea how to use wowhead filters or have never crawled out of bed at 4am to use them thinking that something might work

I deem this guild the #1 twink guild, and knows what it is doing.

To make things easier. Here is what you will receive ... don't ask for anything else until you have proven you are committed...because you won't get it :) Also note...you will only get 1 of each item ... I'll fund you for the purposes of PvE ... PvP is on your own initially

Haliscan Jacket - 6 stats / Mp5

Haliscan Pants - 40 armor

Squealer's Belt (if leather)

Worn Leather Gloves (if leather) - 10 haste

Linen Cloak - 3 agi

Keen Machete / Simple Dagger - fiery

25g

Boot ench - +5 hit

Wrist ench - +9 str / Mp5

Gloves ench (if caster) - 16 heal power

Weapon (if caster) - 22 int

Weapon (if hunter) - Counterweight

Also, just because you log on, doesn't mean I drop what I'm doing...not bein rude, just busy with stuff :) so, to make things easier ... I will get your gear / enchants on Mon, Wed, Fri from 12-2 server (PST) and 6-8 server assuming I'm online.

Stabbedurazz is also able to get most of that stuff out of the gbank and will help out when he can

skype sucks...use my vent!

lol

ok ... we've got no dps casters atm ... not really a biggie cept durin midsummer

Stabbedurazz said:
O, btw, if anyone needs me i can be contacted on skype (Kyle Schade) or Msn, 12schade@gmail.com

idk if any1 noticed this post but yea I CAN INV AND HELP GEAR SO IF NO ONE IS ON, just msn me up or call me, i have no life and will be on from 3-10 est 90% time (depending on day and if i decide to have a life that day, or if im eating or going to the bathroom, it varies.)

just don't suck ... or i'll kick you out

Users who are viewing this thread