<Level Two Was Too Hard> - Officially Begins Raiding 06-25

i'd love to say monday should be our raid day

i'm always on, but i'm usually on my main since i've really done all there is to do on my lvl1 ... but i'll switch over unless i'm raiding if anyone ever wants to do something

I would love to raid on monday, but I am still waiting for you to log in so I can get the gear part started. Currently I am parked at the Gurubashi arena trying to get my trinket, but there is a shaman that keeps coming with her friends, and she is an 80 herself so I have had no chances of getting the trinekt :S

I was going to transfer over after i got my second agm (5 of 12) but if you are already hanging them up, maybe i shouldn't bother.

i am also working on a hunter and a priest - but those should take a little longer.

they really should make RFC no minimum to enter. (flexes)

chubs said:
i'd love to say monday should be our raid day

i'm always on, but i'm usually on my main since i've really done all there is to do on my lvl1 ... but i'll switch over unless i'm raiding if anyone ever wants to do something

PS... there is always 100,000 HK.

not hanging them up, just trying to find something that works for everyone still.....

i believe i mentioned this before, that level one guilds rarely last unless people's mains are on the same server .... everyone has their own thing to do

HOWEVER, i'm a little upset at the 1000s of gold i personally shelled out to get people geared and enchanted and then not have them show up during Mid Summer's

i know i missed a few of you, but i had 30+ people to do in a couple of weeks times in addition to my main stuff. that is also my reluctance to gear new people (although I sent Kraze's stuff)

So, if you're reading this, and I geared you up, and you haven't logged on in over a week, please send me the gear back or put it in the gbank so that i'm not doubly out for new people.

cause we looked all over for you and your ideas when we picked it, but you weren't around ... if only you'd started twinking sooner

luckyfishinghat said:
level one twinks is best gujild name

You just made an account to post random things on other threads, am I right? Also, Chubs, what time do you want me to log? I wanna play that lock :p

we're raiding monday at 5 server ... log on then, i've got your gearz

luckyfishinghat said:
level one twinks is best gujild name

luckyfishinghat is the best speller

Damn, 5 server? thats the only time I cant be on, I am on from 9am-12am, 1:30pm-5pm, 5:45pm-8:30pm. I have meals at the times I am not on :S I might be able to get on around 5:30, but thats the earliest. If not Ill be on till 5. Also, whats your mains name? I wanna get geared up b4 tomorrow so if I am missing anything I can have time to get it on my DK.

send gear/chant requests in game to chubtohd

Just got my Formal Dangui!! Three chests away from second AGM. I still have a couple of enchants to track down too - I am rep grinding for them with my main.

Question. Can my main put the greater rune of warding on the Dangui and then mail it to my twink or do I have to have someone else online enhance it for me in the "do not trade" box of the trade window? Dang Khorium is expensive!

you can apply it an mail it

Guys, this is just a post to remind anyone that is currently able to play that Mondays at about 5st is raid time. If you are in the guild, please log more so that we can get more done. Now, I understand some of you might say, I log but nobody is on, so I log off and never come back! Well, if you do that, the next person wont see you online, so they will do the same, and it snowballs. Activity atraccts activity guys. If we do one raid, people will want more, and we will do more than one, more people will join, and it will snowball correctly :)

just a friendly remainder :)

Hey, I made a lv.1 b-elf rogue, named flashsteper, logged on, sold my starter weapons to buy stealth, /who'd the guild to find no one was on, then somehow talked a lv.79 lock summoning me to org free of charge. So now I'm logged out org thinking whether I can bothered starting another group if toons on a new server. I shall think about it, cheers.

Well, the main problem is that most of the people that can invite to the guild haven't been on in a while. Also, remember most people are only on close to raid time, so you might wanna log in then

Users who are viewing this thread