<Level Two Was Too Hard> - Officially Begins Raiding 06-25

actually....i find 6 stats a better overall chest enchant than 150 when tanking ... since the scaling at lvl 1 is so steep and the tanks are healers ... the benefits of dodge, spell crit, mana, regen, etc... out weigh the HP loss

besides, tanking with the formal dangui deflects the largest majority of incoming dmg with the rune active

Well I'm playing a warlock. Chubs I sent u ingame mail for the chants, I just don't know the name of the gear.(starting zone cloth)

If anybody is playing on darkspear whisper wtfpwnface to join a twink guilld. But by all means join this one.

you need to read the other posts on this topic ten more times to comprehend what i said

ive already had a couple people quit chubbs guild and come to mine because they are never on. but sorry ill be called a joke if i post i dont see why all of us cant just get in 1 guild and work together...it would make things alot easier. and if your waiting till the fire festivel to raid thats called being carried. what are you going to do raid 1 week out of the whole year?

it's called dramatic suspense ...

it's called a grand kickoff ...

it's called a spectacular entry into the raiding world ...

it's called planning the work and working the plan ...

it's called not being pushed around by asshats ...

you asking what enchants and gear is best without doing the research yourself (it's a really complicated wowhead query....) and whining about gear instead of taking initiative like many have already done by rolling DKs (cause an hour of work is hard amirite) is called being carried

asshats always weed themselves out ... if there are 2 or 3 that quit because they're too impatient to follow the plan, then i'm REALLY ok with that ... all i ask is that they be considerate and give back the enchanted gear (afterall, it's over 100g a person i'm putting out) so that someone else can use it down the line and then to please gquit so that I'm not wondering where they are...or at least do a courtesy and send me an ingame mail letting me know they are staying in the guild, but having an underwater tea party with you atm

you can be butthurt cause i booted you last night, i'm REALLY ok with that too ... i've been doing this a lot longer than you, we're looking for the elite, the best, the ppl that really want to push ... not that wanna run around for giggles as a zomg lvl1twink with 100 of their closest friends....that is why all of us working together will not work nor will it happen in <Level Two Was Two Hard>

all of this is stated before, it is past your intellectual capacity to comprehend it appears ... so flame on flamer ... we'll see you on youtube

chubs said:
it's called dramatic suspense ...

it's called a grand kickoff ...

it's called a spectacular entry into the raiding world ...

it's called planning the work and working the plan ...

it's called not being pushed around by asshats ...

you asking what enchants and gear is best without doing the research yourself (it's a really complicated wowhead query....) and whining about gear instead of taking initiative like many have already done by rolling DKs (cause an hour of work is hard amirite) is called being carried

asshats always weed themselves out ... if there are 2 or 3 that quit because they're too impatient to follow the plan, then i'm REALLY ok with that ... all i ask is that they be considerate and give back the enchanted gear (afterall, it's over 100g a person i'm putting out) so that someone else can use it down the line and then to please gquit so that I'm not wondering where they are...or at least do a courtesy and send me an ingame mail letting me know they are staying in the guild, but having an underwater tea party with you atm

you can be butthurt cause i booted you last night, i'm REALLY ok with that too ... i've been doing this a lot longer than you, we're looking for the elite, the best, the ppl that really want to push ... not that wanna run around for giggles as a zomg lvl1twink with 100 of their closest friends....that is why all of us working together will not work nor will it happen in <Level Two Was Two Hard>

all of this is stated before, it is past your intellectual capacity to comprehend it appears ... so flame on flamer ... we'll see you on youtube

this is why i love you

Edit: O btw people i will be working on the pvp side of <Level Two was Too Hard>, this will up guild activity and give people things to do when we have downtime for raiding. We will be doing 2v2 events, 3v3 events, and 5v5 events. We will also have world pvp events and other things of that nature. We are NOT funding pvp gear so u will have to work for it urself, whether u play the ah or farm on a dk idc as long as u put in some effort.

so ya, this is lies, i got no gear atall, i waited 5 days for chubs to take something out of the gb, he didnt, i mailed him the gear i needed, he never responded, i was kicked from the guild for being impatiant, im pretty sure waiting 5 days for a gb withdraw isnt being impatiant, and btw chubs i made a dk and started fto farm for myself, so basically you just lost a dedicated raider, thanks alot thats time i spent to help YOU. apperently it was a waste.

wtfpwnface said:
so ya, this is lies, i got no gear atall, i waited 5 days for chubs to take something out of the gb, he didnt, i mailed him the gear i needed, he never responded, i was kicked from the guild for being impatiant, im pretty sure waiting 5 days for a gb withdraw isnt being impatiant, and btw chubs i made a dk and started fto farm for myself, so basically you just lost a dedicated raider, thanks alot thats time i spent to help YOU. apperently it was a waste.

Mayb if u wuda made a DK in the first place u wuda been fine... its not hard

You have to understand he has to get to 20 ppl so he can't get to you immediately. And it wasn't even five days so calm down

Bazulco said:
Mayb if u wuda made a DK in the first place u wuda been fine... its not hard

You have to understand he has to get to 20 ppl so he can't get to you immediately. And it wasn't even five days so calm down

ya to bad you and i have been the only ones one.

wtfpwnface said:

this is why you will you will eventually fail chubbs...you say people are impatient, 5 days is retarded. You wont get dedicated people if you never log on. i have a lot of people coming to my guild because we actually log on...activity is everything if your not active no one will come it doesnt matter all the promises you make about being amazing that doesnt lure people in. ive been scanning your guild for days now and the most ive seen on is 2.

Lawlerpops said:
this is why you will you will eventually fail chubbs...you say people are impatient, 5 days is retarded. You wont get dedicated people if you never log on. i have a lot of people coming to my guild because we actually log on...activity is everything if your not active no one will come it doesnt matter all the promises you make about being amazing that doesnt lure people in. ive been scanning your guild for days now and the most ive seen on is 2.

Gotdam you ridin Chubs dick hard, Hopoff his tippy top

u do u... we do us, gl

so ya, this is lies, i got no gear atall, i waited 5 days for chubs to take something out of the gb, he didnt, i mailed him the gear i needed, he never responded, i was kicked from the guild for being impatiant, im pretty sure waiting 5 days for a gb withdraw isnt being impatiant

you didn't get anything because 1) i'm getting mats to fund 20 ppl ... you were no more important than them 2) after you sent the list, i realized who you were and gkicked you ... you can't talk shit like you have and be apart of something like this 3) you are 1 bi-polar piece of work ..... i don't know what you're on

impatience is bitching a 2 weeks before you need something .... everyone was mailed their enchants yesterday (except for the pvp requests) and whoever doesn't have them will by the time we officially raid .... but you keep forgetting that we aren't officially starting yet .... you gotta up the meds bud

edit: i thought wtfpwn and lawl were the same person ... hehe ... just realized that while they share the same hatred towards me, they are indeed two separate ppl ...

each have their own guilds and i encourage anyone who doesn't like what we're trying to do here...to go play with them on theirs

for the <Level Two Was Two Hard> members - we're doing Furby runs Wed, Thurs, & Fri (maybe sunday) in preparation for the upcoming launch

we'll take a group of 4 each day - casters and rogues have priority over tanks, warriors, and hunters - the first 12 to send me an ingame mail (prioritized of course) get the spots

wed / thurs will be 4 server - fri is on baz so ask him

yeah ... log on .. we'll get it done

chubs said:
you didn't get anything because 1) i'm getting mats to fund 20 ppl ... you were no more important than them 2) after you sent the list, i realized who you were and gkicked you ... you can't talk shit like you have and be apart of something like this 3) you are 1 bi-polar piece of work ..... i don't know what you're on

impatience is bitching a 2 weeks before you need something .... everyone was mailed their enchants yesterday (except for the pvp requests) and whoever doesn't have them will by the time we officially raid .... but you keep forgetting that we aren't officially starting yet .... you gotta up the meds bud

edit: i thought wtfpwn and lawl were the same person ... hehe ... just realized that while they share the same hatred towards me, they are indeed two separate ppl ...

each have their own guilds and i encourage anyone who doesn't like what we're trying to do here...to go play with them on theirs

um ya, 1st things first, i dont hate you, and im still i nterested in guild, 2nd my guild was made weeks ago and i only posted for people ALREADY on that relm. im up for doing my best to rejoin the guild. i was only upset that you were on and i asked you to withdrawl already enchanted items from gb for me, jeez.

wtfpwnface said:
i was only upset that you were on and i asked you to withdrawl already enchanted items from gb for me, jeez.

I really don't understand that part. You were upset that he didn't gave items from the gb to you?

Users who are viewing this thread