EU+US Level 80 & 85 Soloing

Re: Level 80 Soloing Thread

Only few mobs in icc are hard to solo:
Spiders- just get alot of melee adds on you for vengeance and 1shot them
Casters before marrowgar- not deadly but annoying
Pustulating Horror because of dots that ticks for percent
Stinky- because magic damage cant be avoided and you have to zerg it before you get killed with -100% healing on you
And ofc blood quarter trash- 2 packs before councils and 1 pack on the way to Blood Queen- all of those have rogues that stuns you.

The rest is soloable without any problem.

Only few mobs in icc are hard to solo:
Spiders- just get alot of melee adds on you for vengeance and 1shot them
Casters before marrowgar- not deadly but annoying
Pustulating Horror because of dots that ticks for percent
Stinky- because magic damage cant be avoided and you have to zerg it before you get killed with -100% healing on you
And ofc blood quarter trash- 2 packs before councils and 1 pack on the way to Blood Queen- all of those have rogues that stuns you.

The rest is soloable without any problem.
agree , yesterday cleared stinky + big add = ap up and fast kill , Precious easy kill too without veng bug. :]
But got problem with trash before Valithria , dont have enough dps to kill valkyr , shield ups = failed

I really cant get my vengeance up enough to kill stinky. the vengeance bug didnt happen aswell.. Cant really do anything w/o vengeance bug on my paladin :S

I really cant get my vengeance up enough to kill stinky. the vengeance bug didnt happen aswell.. Cant really do anything w/o vengeance bug on my paladin :S
my tactic stinky + gnome ( he will give him 100% damage = more vengeance ) when he casts Decimate use 70% speed and run away debuff will fade and you have chance to ooutheal.
+soloing thread+
today killed LK25HC after 15+ wipes
yesterday halion25hc :D screens later , on work atm.
interesting... how long this bug will be? :D

my tactic stinky + gnome ( he will give him 100% damage = more vengeance ) when he casts Decimate use 70% speed and run away debuff will fade and you have chance to ooutheal.
+soloing thread+
today killed LK25HC after 15+ wipes
yesterday halion25hc :D screens later , on work atm.
interesting... how long this bug will be? :D

Gratz, all about the RNG On vengeance its so lol, well blizzard havent rly taken intrest in the issue so who knows

Btw what tactic are you using soloing LK HC, Havent killed him yet best try was to 31%, I dnt spam hammer of right only use it for de buff and then i use crusader strike on LK to keep adds alive as long as possible to get vengeance, though my problem is always that i dnt get enough vengeance to nuke him down, i get like 200k and he runs to middle and i end up losing to much vengeance and having to run to the edge where i have to judge the orbs and tank adds Q__Q

Hey guys, first time posting here, thought I've been watching videos of many of your solos before on youtube, especially of Aelobin.
Anyway last night after literally hours of wiping I finally managed to kill Reliquary of Souls boss in Black Temple as Blood by bursting him down and finally made it in the end,
however it required perfect execution of chain of interrupts and doing max dps you possibly can in the realtivly short window, and also not killing yourself with the reflection aura.
I saw the way Mione did it first with ghoul control but I'm not sure if it's doable at 80.

It allowed me to finally complete my TBC soloing campaign having killed every boss except Kalecgos, so I'm just wondering if I'm the first one to do it all at 80?

so I'm just wondering if I'm the first one to do it all at 80?

Most likely, unless one of the pallies did it with the vengeance bug. I gave it a try when I cleared BT for my Illidan solo and gave up because yeh, it requires everything to go perfectly.

If you have a screenshot or a video, I'll add it to the list :)

Most likely, unless one of the pallies did it with the vengeance bug. I gave it a try when I cleared BT for my Illidan solo and gave up because yeh, it requires everything to go perfectly.

If you have a screenshot or a video, I'll add it to the list :)

Damn I forgot to take ss in all the excitement :/
I'll make it up by doing a video next week, first one after like 2 years (last were TotT and BRC solo from back in 4.0 patch :D

Were you the (Romanian?) guy I spoke to on MMO-Champion ages ago?

What sorcery is this?!? Lol just remembered the conversation, went to my mmo-champ account and there it was, we were talking about joining forces.
Nice job done since then, especially on Kael'thas, found that kill really impressive. I haven't played much since 4.1 hit then came back shortly after MoP release to get shiny new gear :D
Any future plans for soloing? I'll be trying to do herald 4-man in next few weeks,. (18k dps as tank on last herald :D)

Also, I'm from Croatia, but close enough :p

Last edited by a moderator:

I've done Onyxia 10 and OS10 3D on my mage. Nothing impressive really. 118k DPS on Onyxia, 125k on OS10.

Any fire mage should be able to do those both easily.

lol..soloed Lady Vashj as mage :D screen will be after reset , because was in group with 71 shamy :]]
and 5.1 next week!! mage twinks dps doubles :D

I was wondering about that. Is this patch definitely an increase to 80 mages?

Oh yeah, and is solo'ing Sunwell anything that should be posted? I got everything up to M'uru done, including trash (omg what a pain in the ass!) but it took me a couple hours. I died on M'uru twice, but that's because I was tired and didn't really try to plan it out.

Gonna go back this week and try to get through both phases conserving cd's for after the adds.

Edit: on my mage

Users who are viewing this thread