EU+US Level 80 & 85 Soloing

Re: Level 80 Soloing Thread

Thats awesome 1338, funny thing is i was just looking at your armory and seen the loot acquired 7 minutes ago and wondered if you soloed haha gratz! So im new and recently leveled my pally twink to 80! Jumping on ship. and few questions i wondered if anyone could answer. For the meta gem Splosion is using Chaotic Shadowspirit and it requires 3 red from what ive seen. Instead of the meta would the +54 mastery and the minor run speed be a better option than the +81 stam and 2% armor. Also for cloak enchant why the fire resist? I was going to go with the +stam enchant. Almost fully geared just needing 3-4 items and excited to start soloing / duoing stuff with mage twink friend. Greatly apprecaite the videos and any input! Thanks

rly?
can't continue internet problems :/

See this is exactly why I want the entire escapade with MoP BoEs fixed. Removing them would put us back at a totally reasonable cataclysm level (better than the actual expansion, but reasonabe). It's also the reason I don't bother uploading much anymore, since I know that what I'm doing isn't even hard (for example, I did EWF 25 the 2nd week after I did LK), and as soon as I showed everyone: Bam everyone copies it.

I'm not a fan of exploiting a massive bug in the vengeance formula to get my kills, so I've stopped, simple as that.

This bug roots so deeply... The ways to fix it include either remove the 99% damage reduction upper limit or just calculate vengeance with the original damage instead of a backward induction.
Did a 35m hit on Halion yesterday...

Or just remove the ability to get there -> Mop gear gets moved to 85. Really don't need it from 80-85 leveling anyway, so I honestly don't see the point.

For Prot Warrior twinks, would it be better to level to 81 so we have Shield Barrier or would that single level cause you to no longer be able to reach 109%+ avoidance? The lack of self healing is really hurting.

this biatch is hard :eek:
HbB4r.jpg

Deathwisper Really easy fight.

e8IKK.jpg

Next one :)
MJ5vE.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Okay so i saw your video of soloing Sarth+3d Aelobin, and i do pretty much the same tactic but i can't manage to survive.. And im curious if there is any point of mastery where you should swap to either parry, haster or any other secondary stat for soloing. Here is my armory, check it out and let me know if you have any other suggestions for improving my soloing gear!

Trenchyqt @ Shattered Hand - Community - World of Warcraft

Okay so i saw your video of soloing Sarth+3d Aelobin, and i do pretty much the same tactic but i can't manage to survive.. And im curious if there is any point of mastery where you should swap to either parry, haster or any other secondary stat for soloing. Here is my armory, check it out and let me know if you have any other suggestions for improving my soloing gear!

Trenchyqt @ Shattered Hand - Community - World of Warcraft

anyone got a pally vs lady video?? i can ez everyone else it just seems i have the most trouble with her.

just normal for me.. it might be my internet.. idk it jsut seems she does way to much damage to me to fast.. but im running afghanistan internet until i get back. i can do pretty much everything else.. jsut not her.. its really annoying to say the least lol.

Hey I have an easy question for you guys.

What settings are yall recording your videos at? I recorded a full ICC 25H run last night with fraps at 60 fps and full screen. The file is 450 GB. That's huge!

Are yall splitting up the recordings in like 30 second intervals and then editing from there? Are yall recording in a smaller size and lower fps? I'm a super Nub at recording and editing, so if you guys could give me some pointers, I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks!

Convert to 30 fps, also choose the h264 codec with ~10 Mbit bitrate, profile 4.0 auto. You can find that codec here Download K-Lite Codec Pack - mega or 64 bit , depending on your system. Also i will recommend to convert in Virtual dub only because its simple- Sony vegas and other editors have alot of profile/quality settings that you dont need, also they usually give you profiles for home camera videos with low settings. I will recommend you to get virtual dub last version, search for guides and do all the convert/compress/cut job there.

Users who are viewing this thread