okey
Edit: the druid was just helping me with trash
Gc0L3.jpg

argCI.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Level 80 Soloing Thread

Ooh you beat me to it, still struggling on him =(
I suppose you just scorch and run? How did you survive long enough to get full combust? I keep dying the moment my iceblock ends (with no engineering) =( And what is that lobster buff??

Btw, with cd on pyro being reverted, does it mean combustion will not change either?

Hello, sorry for posting a little OT in this thread.

What do you think are the strongest classes for PvE soloing at 80, with the new MoP blues? From the bits i've read here, DK is once again the overall best soloer, but is it the only class able to solo most of ICC?
Do you think an enha shaman could be viable, or does it all revolve around crazy-high vengeance?
Thanks for the answers.

It mostly revolves around crazy high vengeance, scaling of some heals (paladin mitigation, death siphon for death knights) and very high levels of avoidance.

So it's basically tank classes with heals, ie: paladin and DK.
I'll go with one of them then, thanks.

I need some survival advice with my 80 priest. I am precasting Renew and PoM on myself and PW:S on cd, but I am getting blown up. Gear level is 331, still leveling professions. Any tips?

Hey i'd love to give soloing a try and have an ungeared lvl 80 pally laying around somewhere and was wondering if splosion's current setup is bis for pally raid soloing? if not does anyone have a link to a pally who is bis ty in advance

My setup is probably best in slot, although if I was working on something I'd be using the 277 stam trinket, reforging for a little more haste, and gemming a bit more stamina.

I've been slacking, but here's the list of solos (mostly, I'm uploading videos of those which aren't as soon as I can)

Tier 6:

Tier 7:

Tier 8:
XT-002 25 Hardmode
Algalon 10
Kologarn 25
Some other bosses I've not uploaded/screenshotted.

Tier 9:
Koralon 10
Onyxia 10 25
Lord Jaraxxus 25 Heroic (Meh, I did 98.8% of the damage)
Faction Champions
Twin Valkyr 10 25 Heroic
Anub'arak 25 Heroic

Tier 10:
Controversial Kills are Controversial.

I've also got some attempts on Sha of Anger
(First) (Second)
but I haven't killed it yet, so not sure how much they count.

Pretty sure I'm done, but any that aren't in video/screenshot form on this list will soon be in video form, assuming I have usable footage. I can do other bosses, but since I've no evidence I'll not post that just yet.

Users who are viewing this thread