EU+US Level 80 & 85 Soloing

Re: Level 80 Soloing Thread

my tactic stinky + gnome ( he will give him 100% damage = more vengeance ) when he casts Decimate use 70% speed and run away debuff will fade and you have chance to ooutheal.
+soloing thread+
today killed LK25HC after 15+ wipes
yesterday halion25hc :D screens later , on work atm.
interesting... how long this bug will be? :D

To get this bug work, do you need both windsong and crab proc? or just one of them?
Then during the 3 seconds of sheild of righteous with 70%+ mastery (means 100%+ reduction), you take a little bit damage... Will that promise the huge amount of vengeance? Does sacred shield have anything to do with this bug?:confused::confused:

solo target!!!!!
that was on ptr , party - priest and warrior.
warr banner only for few comb ticks
PTR fun
^ 2targets and ss after comb fades
will be fun with raid buffs , iccbuff + some BL :]]]
LOL!

That is just freakin awesome, lol!

Is Halion possible? I've never done RS but I want to get into one someday.

LOL!

That is just freakin awesome, lol!

Is Halion possible? I've never done RS but I want to get into one someday.
will try tomorrow , i think 10 man will be easy because when P2 starts he disapper but comb ticks still damage him :]

To get this bug work, do you need both windsong and crab proc? or just one of them?
Then during the 3 seconds of sheild of righteous with 70%+ mastery (means 100%+ reduction), you take a little bit damage... Will that promise the huge amount of vengeance? Does sacred shield have anything to do with this bug?:confused::confused:
imho this bug - RNG or i still dont get how it's work , mby Splosion know more about it

Last edited by a moderator:

and 5.1 next week!! mage twinks dps doubles :D

I really hope it doesn't. Don't you think we do enough DPS already? I'm pretty sure someone in Blizzard is bored and just keeps buffing 80 mages to see how much we can break the game.

Level 80 Mage, 910k Peak DPS - YouTube - 910k peak with a plague scientist, if you can do over 800k without one, then we should be seeing 1.5m+ DPS from 80 mages. :/

had tried more than 10 times, the best one wiped at 40%.....I feared in phase 3 I will be dragged into the sword and everything is over...
--------------------------
It seems the vengeance depends on luck...even if you have 70%+ mastery without any proc and you do take unparried physical damage during shield of justeous, the vengeance may still be normal. I think there must be a delay when the vengeance is calculated. Furtherly lowering the strength might be helpful, but there is no 409 chest or shoulder other than plate, so I used a LW mail boot with 88 mastery.
Finally wiped 17 times on LK, 3 on Halion and 33 on Arnubarak before killed them...:eek::(

But it is still amazing cuz I did not even have a chance to try these 3 monsters when I was in WotLK...

Damn that was a close one (health frames in top right)

Now if only I could manage VDW heroic to make it a full ICC10 heroic clear :(

Has it been changed at all to make it doable? Also gz on gunship, I did it 10 normal because I didn't want to get saved for 10 heroic, and with similar results, barely made it with both ships dying at the same time. Definetly fun fight :D

Aelo , one question - how you get in BoT? and BWD?? checked your armory S:S

The activity feed on the armory shows what you've done on all chars.

Edit: Damn, had a few more people asking why my armory progression shows some bosses down (and in-game whispers about how I was in those raids ><). Looks like the secret is out anyway :p You'll have to ask Tet how to get into the higher level raids though as I promised him I wouldn't tell anyone!

Edit 2: For the mages amongst us: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/7922045

The activity feed on the armory shows what you've done on all chars.

Edit: Damn, had a few more people asking why my armory progression shows some bosses down (and in-game whispers about how I was in those raids ><). Looks like the secret is out anyway :p You'll have to ask Tet how to get into the higher level raids though as I promised him I wouldn't tell anyone!

Edit 2: For the mages amongst us: Patch 5.1 Hotfixes - November 29 - World of Warcraft
summoning inside? while you in party? pm if i right!
if no , then i dont get how...

Users who are viewing this thread