EU+US Level 80 & 85 Soloing

Re: Level 80 Soloing Thread

He's lying he's been on an island full of hot women, having constant hot steamy sex.

"Oh Aelo! You're so good at solo'ing in World of Warcraft! AND YOU HAVE A MASSIVE PENIS!"

Updated the OP.

I'm wondering whether I should keep it all organised in spoiler boxes or just have it as one big thread. What do people think?

@ Splosion: I included your "prot bug" kills but marked them with an asterisk so people know what's going on :p

Hello, sorry for posting a little OT in this thread.
The thread is for anything and everything related to soloing at level 80 :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Dno if this should be in this post but, just got my pala to 80 gearing etc, tried soloing ICC 10 HC, got marrowgar down to like 30% and died, guess i got some gearing to do more, but... im wondering why the hell my vengeance is going from like 90k AP to 8k... and how are you guys doing it to keep it up

I'm having a hard time deciding how to deal with prot pally solos. For those that don't know, there's a bug where their vengeance sometimes shoots up by like 50k-1mil, and there's no way I can see if that happened when looking at a screenshot (unless it's blatently obvious from Recount or VengeanceStatus).

aelo , dont add it to spoilers :S
I'm not sure I get what you mean :p Don't use spoilers and just have it as 1 big thread?

This pala soloing is rly rly (execuse my language) fucked up, not fully geard yet but took LK HC to 55% today, only reason i didnt get him was cuz my vengeance didnt sky rocket enough lol, but its rly doable , all about RNG , its pretty sad rly :p

Are pallys able to solo everything in ICC 25HC as a DK is doing ?

Edit: And how are you dealing with the trash ? like Precious and Stinky

Last edited by a moderator:

Are pallys able to solo everything in ICC 25HC as a DK is doing ?

Edit: And how are you dealing with the trash ? like Beauty and Stinky

Havent tried, some trash in ICC (spiders) can rly kill ya if they web you, wouldnt consider any other trash rly a problem, perhaps the ones before blood princes abit but thats from my experience

Havent tried, some trash in ICC (spiders) can rly kill ya if they web you, wouldnt consider any other trash rly a problem, perhaps the ones before blood princes abit but thats from my experience

Yeah those damn "spiders" .. died couple times against those. The problem with Stinky and Precious is the stacking debuff. at 10 stacks u heal 100% less.
Anyone got kill vids / pics from 25man hc as prot pally solo ?

Yeah those damn "spiders" .. died couple times against those. The problem with Stinky and Precious is the stacking debuff. at 10 stacks u heal 100% less.
Anyone got kill vids / pics from 25man hc as prot pally solo ?

First page is full of splosions solos so, check it

Users who are viewing this thread