Level 1 Achievement List - 4.3

someone mentioned that there might still be a way to get wintergrasp achieves, if anyone knows plz PM me, ty

A few were doable during early wrath however the majority got fixed/changed before exp locks etc became available (there are a few level 19's around with 4-5 WG achievements), Sadly the only one still available is "Wintergrasp Ranger" which just requires you to kill 10 people at each major sub-zone in WG ^^.

Noticed "Wrath of the Alliance - Kill 5 Horde players in each of the cities listed below" was not included, is there no way to get into a city and say, quickly kill 5 trial accounts then bump out?

that's how i did it horde side for the two cities i didn't get credit for when i did "for the horde"

Yep done it you can hide out of sight of guards behind buildings and such in fact I did it without being killed by anyone other than gaurds just gotta be sneaky

Brilliant work - I made a similar (but certainly not as detailed) list for myself on paper recently - I'll compare to my notes when I get home.

Just got to 1960 points during the Hallow's End festival - I think I'll pick a few of the easy ones to finally break the 2k barrier.

Cheers

-Gævegurli

Edit:

Looking trough the Rep achievements I notice "Ambassador of the Alliance/Horde" is on there - but as far as I know, this is not possible anymore - is this correct? Furthermore Darkmoon Faire should be possible by handling in the Epic decks - I'm considering this, since I have just leveled a scribe and the trinkets are nice source of income anyhow.

Edit:

Looking trough the Rep achievements I notice "Ambassador of the Alliance/Horde" is on there - but as far as I know, this is not possible anymore - is this correct? Furthermore Darkmoon Faire should be possible by handling in the Epic decks - I'm considering this, since I have just leveled a scribe and the trinkets are nice source of income anyhow.

Correct about Ambassador not being possible anymore.

While you can get DMF to Exalted there is no achievement for it (apart from counting towards the 1/5/10/etc reps at exalted thing).

Oh also 25 and 30 exalted reps is possible, however I believe 25 might only be available to people that did Ambassador and 30 I believe is only available to those that have done all grandfathered reps (6 city + AD)

EDIT: Also I would remove "The Bread Winner - Make 10,000 gold from quest rewards", yes technically it is possible, but you're looking at over 30 years of gameplay, maybe even significantly more (not quite sure how much you can make per year), I'm at 25s and have been playing my twink for 2 years now, but I've ignored some quests from events now and again.

Ah - you're right about the Darkmoon Faire - no stand-alone achievement for this. Hmm - might do it anyhow, since my scribe will be making the cards for profit anyways.

FYI you have to be lvl10 to do the turn in quest for the lowest deck, (rogue). there is no way yet to get exalted on a lvl1, possibly whn the island comes out, i am currently almost to revered on my lvl10 from rogue decks at 27 rep per turn in.

i'm getting the 20 rep achieve tonight, and am almost ready to do keys for 25, but i don't see how the 30 rep is possible....

FYI you have to be lvl10 to do the turn in quest for the lowest deck, (rogue). there is no way yet to get exalted on a lvl1, possibly whn the island comes out, i am currently almost to revered on my lvl10 from rogue decks at 27 rep per turn in.

The class Decks (rogue etc) have a level requirement to turn it - whereas the epic Decks (lvl 60 / lvl 70 / lvl 80 and lvl 85) can be turned in at lvl 1 according to Wowhead. For example: http://www.wowhead.com/quest=27664

Edit: spelling

that's how i got to exalted ... now i'm just pissed that you guys can do it without the gold investment
<

i have done well over 1000 rogue decks, doesn't count for quest count achievement, which is stupid..

i had no idea that it would be possible to turn in the higher lvl decks... ill have to chk into it i guess.

Just wondering how you guys are even getting to 20+ reps? .... I have done the 5 NR factions and the 3 that are needed for the diplomat title. As the 6 home cities are no longer possible that only leaves Darkmoon, Cenarion and 6 prison key factions? This gets me only 8 more and puts me at 16? whats the other 4-8 im missing?

Users who are viewing this thread