Level 1 Achievement List - 4.3

balthronus

Legend
General

Got My Mind On My Money - Loot 100 gold.

Got My Mind On My Money - Loot 1000 gold.

Got My Mind On My Money - Loot 5000 gold.

Got My Mind On My Money - Loot 10000 gold.

Got My Mind On My Money - Loot 25000 gold.

Got My Mind On My Money - Loot 50000 gold.

Got My Mind On My Money - Loot 100000 gold.

Represent - Equip a tabard.

Ten Tabards - Equip 10 tabards.

Twenty-Five Tabards - Equip 25 tabards.

Thirty Tabards - Equip 30 tabards

Can I Keep Him? - Obtain a companion pet.

Plenty of pets - Collect 15 unique companion pets.

Plethora of Pets - Collect 25 unique companion pets.

Shop Smart, Shop Pet...Smart - Collect 50 unique companion pets.

Lil' Game Hunter - Collect 75 unique companion pets.

Petting Zoo - Collect 100 unique companion pets.

Menagerie - Collect 125 unique companion pets.

Pest Control - Slay the following pests.

It's Happy Hour Somewhere - Drink 25 different types of beverages.

Higher Learning - Read the volumes of " The schools of arcance magic " found in dalaran listed below.

My Sack is "Gigantique' - Equip Haris Pilton's "Gigantique" bag.

Safe Deposit - Buy 7 additional bank slots.

Shave and a Haircut - Visit a barber and get your hair cut.

Going Down? - Fall 65 yards without dieing

Greedy - Win a greed roll on a superior or better item above level 185 by rolling 100.

Needy - Win a need roll on a superior or better item above level 185 by rolling 100.

You'll Feel Right as Rain - Feel 1000% better by eating Chocolate cookies.

Tastes Like Chicken - Sample 50 different kinds of Azeroth's delectable dishes.

Friend or Fowl? - Slay 15 turkeys in 3 minutes.

To All the Squirrels Who Cared For Me - Show more critters of Azeroth how much you /love them.

To All the Squirrels Who Shared My Life - Show more critters of Azeroth how much you /love them.

To All the Squirrels I've Loved Before - Show more critters of Azeroth how much you /love them.

One Hump or Two? - Obtain a camel mount in Uldum.

Ring of Kirin Tor - Purchase a Signet of the Kirin Tor, Band of the Kirin Tor, Loop of the Kirin Tor, or Ring of the Kirin Tor in Dalaran.

Quests

5 Daily Quests Complete - Complete 5 daily quests.

50 Daily Quests Complete - Complete 50 daily quests.

200 Daily Quests Complete - Complete 200 daily quests.

500 Daily Quests Complete - Complete 500 daily quests.

1000 Daily Quests Complete - Complete 1000 daily quests.

50 Quests Completed - Complete 50 quests.

100 Quests Completed - Complete 100 quests.

250 Quests Completed - Complete 250 quests.

500 Quests Completed - Complete 500 quests.

1000 Quests Completed - Complete 1000 quests.

1500 Quests Completed - Complete 1500 quests.

2000 Quests Completed - Complete 2000 quests.

3000 Quests Completed - Complete 3000 quests. (50)

A Simple Re-Quest - Complete a daily quest every day for five consecutive days.

The Bread Winner - Make 10,000 gold from quest rewards.

Minesweeper - Get caught in 10 consecutive land mine explosions in the Sparksocket Minefield without landing.

Glutton for Icy Punishment. - In Archmage Xylem's Trial of Frost in Azshara, Gain 20 stacks of essence of ice without taking damage.

Glutton for Shadowy Punishment - In Archmage Xylem's Trial of shadow in Azshara, trap 20 weeping souls without taking damage.

Glutton for Firery Punishment. - In Archmage Xylem's Trial of Fire in Azshara, Gain 10 stacks of fire dancing without taking damage.

The Fiery Lords of Sethria's Roost - Hunt down and slap the following minions of ragnaros in sethria's roost.

Wildhammer Tour of Duty - Explore all the nooks and crannies of the thundermar ruins in twilight highlands and impress your wildhammer allies by killing the following.

Bounce - stay on the trampoline in the whistling grove in mount hyjal for 20 consecutive bounces.

Have...Have we Meet Yet? - Acknowledge your rocognition by /wavign at the following NPCs in Sethria's roost.

E'ko Madness - Obtain E'ko from the following creatures in Winterspring.

Joy Ride - Ride the full length of the Rocketway in Azshara. (Horde only)

Exploration (simplified)

Explore Eastern Kingdoms - Exlore the regions of Eastern Kingdoms. (Total 275)

Explore Kalimdor - Explore the regions of Kalimdor. (Total 235)

Explore Outland - Explore the regions of Outland. (Toatal 95)

Explore Northrend - Explore the regions of Northrend. (Total 115)

Explore Cataclysm - Explore the regions of Cataclysm. (Total 75)

World Explorer - Explore Eastern kingdoms, Kalimdor, Outland and Northrend. (50)

Medium Rare - Kill one of the extremely rare and hard to find Outland creatures listed below.

Bloody Rare - Kill all of the extremely rare and hard to find Outland creatures listed below. (25)

Northern Exposure - Kill one of the extremely rare and hard to find Northrend creatures listed below.

Frostbitten - Kill all of the extremely rare and hard to find Northrend creatures listed below. (25)

Stood in The Fire - Get killed by Deathwing.

From Hell's Heart I Stab Thee - Defeat the Whale Shark in Vashj'ir (despite or perhaps because of the fact that he drops no loot).

Surveying the Damage - Explore the following areas in Kalimdor and the Eastern Kingdoms to see the changes wrought by the Cataclysm.

Player VS player

An Honorable Kill - Achieve an honorable kill.

100 Honorable Kills - Get 100 honorable kills.

500 Honorable Kills - Get 500 honorable kills.

1000 Honorable Kills - Get 1000 honorable kills.

5000 Honorable Kills - Get 5000 honorable kills.

10000 Honorable Kills - Get 10000 honorable kills.

25000 Honorable Kills - Get 25000 honorable kills.

50000 Honorable Kills - Get 50000 honorable kills.

100000 Honorable Kills - Get 100000 honorable kills.

250000 Honorable Kills - Get 250000 honorable kills.

City Defender Horde/Alliance- Kill 50 enemy players in any of your home cities.

Duel-icious - Win a duel against another player.

Gurubashi Arena Master - Loot the Arena Master trinket from the Gurubashi Arena.

Gurubashi Arena Grand Master - Complete Short John Mithril's quest to obtain the Arena Grand Master trinket.

Know Thy Enemy Alliance/Horde - Get an honorable, killing blow on five different races.

Make Love, Not Warcraft - Emote /hug on a dead enemy before they release corpse.

That Takes Class - Get an honorable, killing blow on one of each class.

Wintergrasp Ranger - Kill 10 players in each of the Wintergrasp areas listed below.

Bleeding Bloodhoof - Kill Cairne Bloodhoof.

Death to the Warchief! - Kill Thrall.

Downing the Dark Lady - Kill Lady Sylvanas Windrunner.

Killed in Quel'Thalas - Kill Lor'themar Theron.

For The Alliance/Horde! - Slay the leaders of the Horde. (20)

Tol Barad All-Star - Get 10 honorable kills at the Ironclad Garrison, Warden's Vigil, and Slagworks.

Freedom of the Alliance/Horde - Obtain an Insignia or Medallion of the Alliance/Horde

Wrath of the Alliance/Horde - Kill 5 Horde players in each of the cities listed below.

Proffesions

Professional Journeyman - Become a Journeyman in a profession.

Journeyman Cook - Become a Journeyman Cook.

Expert Cook - Become an Expert Cook.

Artisan Cook - Become an Artisan Cook.

Master Cook - Become a Master Cook.

Grand Master Cook - Become a Grand Master Cook.

Lunch Lady - Learn 25 cooking recipes.

Short Order Cook - Learn 50 cooking recipes.

Chef de Partie - Learn 75 cooking recipes.

Sous Chef - Learn 100 cooking recipes.

The Northrend Gourmet - Cook 15 of the Northrend recipes listed below.

Second That Emotion - Eat each one of the "emotion" foods listed below.

Journeyman in First Aid - Become an Journeyman in first aid.

Expert in First Aid - Become an Expert in first aid.

Somebody Likes Me - Raise a reputation to exalted.

5 Exalted Reputations - Raise 5 reputations to exalted.

10 Exalted Reputations - Raise 10 reputations to exalted.

15 Exalted Reputations - Raise 15 reputations to exalted.

20 Exalted Reputations - Raise 20 reputations to exalted.

Guardian of Cenarius - Earn exalted status with the Cenarion Circle and Cenarion Expedition. (25)

They Love Me In That Tunnel - Earn exalted status with Timbermaw Hold. (15)

Chief Exalted Officer - Earn exalted status with The Consortium.

Flying High Over Skettis - Earn exalted status within the Sha'tari Skyguard.

The Czar of Sporeggar - Earn exalted status with Sporeggar. (15)

Cenarion War Hippogryph - Obtain the Cenarion War Hippogryph.

Oh My, Kurenai - Earn exalted status with the Kurenai. (15)

The Diplomat - Raise your reputation level from unfriendly to exalted with Timbermaw Hold, Sporeggar and the Kurenai. (25)

The Argent Crusade - Earn exalted status withe the Argent Crusade.

The Kirin Tor - Earn exalted status with the Kirin Tor

Knights of the Ebon Blade - Earn exalted status with the Knights of the Ebon Blade.

The Wyrmrest Accord - Earn exalted status with the Wyrmrest Accord.

Northrend Vanguard - Earn exalted status wih the Northrend Vanguard.

Time Flies When You're Having Fun - Earn Exalted status with your guild.

World Events:

Dead Man's Party - Dance with Catrina to become a skeleton during the Day of the Dead.

Noble Gardener - Complete the Noblegarden achievements listed below.

The Captain's Booty - Drink with the Dread Captain Demeza to join her crew during Pirate's Day.

A Coin of Ancestry - Receive a Coin of Ancestry.

5 Coins of Ancestry - Receive 5 Coins of Ancestry.

10 Coins of Ancestry - Receive 10 Coins of Ancestry.

25 Coins of Ancestry - Receive 25 Coins of Ancestry.

50 Coins of Ancestry - Receive 50 Coins of Ancestry.

Elders of Eastern Kingdoms - Honor the Elders which are located in Eastern Kingdoms.

Elders of Kalimdor - Honor the Elders which are located in Kalimdor.

Elders of Northrend - Honor the Elders which are located in Northrend.

Elders of Cataclysm - Honor the Elders which are located in zones opened by the cataclysm.

Elders of the Alliance - Honor the Elders which are located in the Alliance capital cities.

Elders of the Horde - Honor the Elders which are located in the Horde capital cities.

Frenzied Firecracker - Shoot off 10 Festival Firecrackers in 30 seconds or less.

Lunar Festival Finery - Purchase a festive pant suit or festive dress with Coins of Ancestry.

The Rocket's Red Glare - Shoot off 10 Red Rocket Clusters in 25 seconds or less.

Be Mine! - Eat the eight "Bag of Candies" heart candies listed below.

Charming - Create 12 Lovely Charm Bracelets.

Fistful of Love - Use a Handful of Rose Petals on each of the race/class combinations listed below.

Lonely? - Enjoy a Buttermilk Delight with someone in Dalaran at a Romantic Picnic during the Love is in the Air celebration.

Lovely Luck Is On Your Side - Open a Lovely Dress Box and receive a Lovely Black Dress.

Perma-Peddle - Obtain a permanent Peddlefeet pet by procuring a Truesilver Shafted Arrow.

Shafted! - Shoot 10 players with the Silver Shafted Arrow.

Sweet Tooth - Sample the Love is in the Air candies listed below.

The Rocket's Pink Glare - Shoot off 10 Love Rockets in 20 seconds or less.

Nation of Adoration - Complete the Lovely Charm Bracelet daily quest for each Alliance capital.

Flirt With Disaster - Get completely smashed, put on your best perfume, throw a handful of rose petals on Sraaz and then kiss him. You'll regret it in the morning.

Blushing Bride - Kiss someone wearing an Elegant Dress while wearing a White Tuxedo Shirt and Black Tuxedo Pants.

Chocolate Lover - Eat 25 Noblegarden Chocolates during the Noblegarden celebration.

Chocoholic - Eat 100 Noblegarden Chocolates during the Noblegarden celebration.

Desert Rose - Use Spring Robes to plant a flower in each of the deserts listed below.

Dressed for the Occasion - Discover an Elegant Dress by opening Brightly Colored Eggs during the Noblegarden Celebration.

Hard Boiled - Lay an egg in Un'Goro Crater's Golakka Hot Springs as a rabbit during the Noblegarden celebration.

I Found One! - Find a Brightly Colored Egg.

Shake Your Bunny-Maker - Use Spring Flowers to place rabbit ears upon females of at least 18th level.

Spring Fling Horde/Alliance - Find your pet Spring Rabbit another one to love in each of the towns listed below.

Sunday's Finest - Discover the White Tuxedo Shirt and Black Tuxedo Pants by opening Brightly Colored Eggs during the Noblegarden Celebration.

Noble Garden! - Hide a Brightly Colored Egg in Stormwind City.

Burning Hot Pole Dance - Dance at the ribbon pole for 60 seconds while wearing completed Midsummer set.

Torch Juggler - Juggle 40 torches in 15 seconds in Dalaran.

King of the Fire Festival - Complete the quest, "A Thief's Reward", by stealing the flames from your enemy's capital cities.

Extinguishing Eastern Kingdoms - Desecrate the Horde's bonfires in Eastern Kingdoms.

Extinguishing Kalimdor - Desecrate the Horde's bonfires in Kalimdor.

Extinguishing Outland - Desecrate the Horde's bonfires in Outland.

Flame Warden of Eastern Kingdoms - Honor the flames of Eastern Kingdoms.

Flame Warden of Kalimdor - Honor the flames of Kalimdor.

Flame Warden of Outland - Honor the flames of Outland.

The Fires of Azeroth - Complete the Flame Warden of Eastern Kingdoms, Kalimdor and Outland achievements.

Desecration of the Horde - Complete the Extinguishing Eastern Kingdoms, Kalimdor and Outland achievements.

Brew of the Month - Join the Brew of the Month club.

Brew of the Year - Sample 12 beers featured in the Brew of the Month club.

Disturbing the Peace - While wearing 3 pieces of Brewfest clothing, get completely smashed and dance in Dalaran.

Does Your Wolpertinger Linger? - Obtain a Wolpertinger pet.

Down With The Dark Iron - Defend the Brewfest camp from the Dark Iron attack and complete the quest, "This One Time, When I Was Drunk..."

Drunken Stupor - Fall 65 yards without dying while completely smashed during the Brewfest Holiday.

A Mask for all Occasions - Collect the 20 unique Flimsy Masks listed below. (20)

Check Your Head - Use Weighted Jack-o'-Lanterns to put pumpkin heads on each of the races listed below.

G.N.E.R.D. Rage - Earn 50 honorable kills while under the influence of the G.N.E.R.D. buff. It's a slap in the face!

Out With It - Eat so many tricky treats that you get an upset tummy.

Sinister Calling - Obtain a Sinister Squashling and Hallowed Helm.

That Sparkling Smile - Show off your sparkling smile by using a Tooth Pick.

The Mask Task - Obtain a Flimsy Mask during Hallow's End.

Rotten Hallow - Ruin Hallow's End for the Horde and Foil there attempts.

The Masquerade - Get transformed by the Hallowed Wands listed below.

The Savior of Hallow's End - Complete one of the quests to save a village from the Headless Horseman.

Trick or Treat! - Receive a handful of candy from one of the Candy Buckets located in an inn.

Tricks and Treats of Azeroth - Complete the Kalimdor, Eastern Kingdoms and Outland Tricks and Treats achievements. (20)

Tricks and Treats of Eastern Kingdoms - Visit the Candy Buckets in Eastern Kingdoms.

Tricks and Treats of Kalimdor - Visit the Candy Buckets in Kalimdor.

Tricks and Treats of Outland - Visit the Candy Buckets in Outland.

Tricks and Treats of Northrend - Visit the Candy Buckets in Northrend.

Tricks and Treats of Cataclysm - Visit the Candy Buckets in the Cataclysm zones. (Alliance only)

"FOOD FIGHT!" - Bounce food off a fellow feaster's head at a Bountiful Table.

No We're Cookin' - Cook up one of every Pilgrim's Bounty Dish.

Pilgrim's Peril - While wearing either a Pilgrim's Dress, Robe, or Attire, take a seat at each enemy capital's Bountiful Table.

Pilgrim's Progress - Complete each of the Pilgrim's Bounty dailies.

Sharing is Caring - Pass one of every dish at a Bountiful Table.

The Turkinator - Hunt enough Wild Turkeys to gain Turkey Triumph.

Turkey Lurkey - Blast those dirty, sneaking Rogues with your Turkey Shooter.

Pilgrim's Paunch - Acquire the Spirit of Sharing from a complete Bountiful Table feast at every Alliance capital.

He Knows If You've Been Naughty - Open one of the presents underneath the Winter Veil tree once they are available.

Let It Snow - During the feast of Winter Veil, use a Handful of Snowflakes on each of the race/class combinations listed below.

The Winter Veil Gourmet - During the Feast of Winter Veil, use your culinary expertise to produce a Gingerbread Cookie, Egg Nog and Hot Apple Cider.

With a Little Helper from My Friends - Earn 50 honorable kills as a Little Helper from the Winter Wondervolt machine.

Bros. Before Ho Ho Ho's - Use Mistletoe on the Alliance "Brothers" during the Feast of Winter Veil.

Scrooge - Throw a snowball at King Magni Bronzebeard during the Feast of Winter Veil.

BB King - Pelt the enemy leaders listed below.

Crashin' & Thrashin' - Gain 25 crashes with your Crashin' Thrashin' Racer during the Feast of Winter Veil.

Come One. Come All! - Attend the Darkmoon Faire. 5

Step Right Up - Play five different Darkmoon games.

Blastenheimer Bullseye - Score a bullseye when launched from the Darkmoon Cannon.

Quick Shot - Score a Quick Shot at the Shooting Gallery.

Darkmoon Duelist - Win the Darkmoon Deathmatch and receive a Pit Fighter trinket.

Darkmoon Dominator - Win the Darkmoon Deathmatch twelve times and receive a Master Pit Fighter trinket. 20

Taking the Show on the Road - Launch off Darkmoon Fireworks in every friendly capital city.

Faire Favors - Complete at least six profession-based quests at the Darkmoon Faire. (requires engineering)

Grand Total 3215

DISCLAIMER: THE ABOVE LIST CONSISTS OF ACHIEVEMENTS THAT ARE OBTAINABLE AT LEVEL 1. THESE MAY NOT BE ACHIEVABLE WITHIN THE TIME CONSTRAINTS OF A HUMAN LIFE SPAN BUT THEY ARE POSSIBLE TO OBTAIN. I WROTE HALF THIS LIST BEFORE I DISCOVERED MENTALILLESS HADE ALREADY MADE ONE... SO HALF OF THIS IS HIS ASWELL.

I started this list and got half way through when i discovered MentalIllness had made one up quite a while ago on the LoT website (So huge thanks to him
<
). I've updated this for cata hopefuly and am posting it here. This list atm is not an ultimate list and it is proabably riddled with mistakes lol so please if anything is wrong or needs to be added let me know. Lastly this was writen for Alliance so if your horde just swap them over to what ever it converts to.

You can keep the gold loot achievements going to 100k. That's roughly 3,5k elementium lockboxes.

In the PvP section, there's the Tol Barad All-Star achievement. You can have over 125 pets and over 30 tabards.

Also, a list like this is a bit harder to make since several updates, a few achievements have become entirely impossible to get at level 1.

Besides these little notes, a quick look makes me think you pretty much covered it all.

Thanks for that guys I have fixed it up. I will have a more thorough look over it and also check the numbers to make sure it adds up. I will also try my best to keep this list updated throughout the future patches and expansions, If i manage to keep on top of it, it shouldn't be to hard to simply remove or add the few achies that come and go. Leaving us with an achie check list to work through
<

i noticed about 6-7 missing im at work though ill chk more thoroughly whn i get home, nice job and thx for the list!!

on a positive note, i found one achieve in your list that i didn't know about !!

A couple of additions:

General:

Ring of Kirin Tor

Quests:

E'ko Madness

Joy Ride

Exploration:

Bloody Rare

Frostbitten

Stood in Fire

From Hell's Heart I Stab Thee

PvP:

Wrath of the Horde

Freedom of the Horde

Northrend Vanguard

The Wyrmrest Accord

Also, you can't do the 1000 quests and above ... after 3 years, I'm at 211 and I haven't missed many ... dailies after 1000 are probably unobtainable as well. Take out Bread Winner too ... I'm at 74s collected. And you can no longer get Argent Dawn to exalted.

Great list though! Good job

Also, you can't do the 1000 quests and above ... after 3 years, I'm at 211 and I haven't missed many ... dailies after 1000 are probably unobtainable as well. Take out Bread Winner too ... I'm at 74s collected. And you can no longer get Argent Dawn to exalted.

Great list though! Good job

Ring of Kirin Tor - pretty sure this is not possible any more as you need to equip the ring for it to count.?

Joy Ride - this is horde only yeah?

Have fixed it all up minus Ring of Kirin Tor and Argent Dawn...waiting on confirmation there. I was testing rep out for argent only 3-4 weeks ago and was able to get it fine are we only able to go so far with it now though. eg. honored? Lastly im on bout 400/500 quests done and it keeps going up every event so im sure 1k quest would be possible over a few years
<

I got ring of kirin tor when I bought it a week or so ago donno if its on magelo but I will post a screen when I get home

i did mine 8/17 .. so unless they changed that in 4.2.2 (which I thought was just for Real ID fixes) you should be able too

Ring of Kirin Tor - pretty sure this is not possible any more as you need to equip the ring for it to count.?

Joy Ride - this is horde only yeah?

Have fixed it all up minus Ring of Kirin Tor and Argent Dawn...waiting on confirmation there. I was testing rep out for argent only 3-4 weeks ago and was able to get it fine are we only able to go so far with it now though. eg. honored? Lastly im on bout 400/500 quests done and it keeps going up every event so im sure 1k quest would be possible over a few years
<

the ring counts.

on Argent Dawn rep how were you getting it? all mobs which give rep are supposedly gone from the game. please share...

guild summons i believe to the peninsula then rode to the island

thanks balth for makeing this thread didn't get many achieves done today because i got side tracked killing foxes in TB haha well like 300 later it dropped yay!!

Great work, thank !

Time Flies When You're Having Fun - Earn Exalted status with your guild.

-> Counts for 10 points with 4.3.

Moreover, I think that some Wintergrasp achievements were obtainable when there was no restriction level. Or are still also with exploits...

Users who are viewing this thread