First Aid

Skinning

Herbalism

Mining

*Engineering/Tailoring

ahh didnt know sercondary were avaliable, kk
<
how many ppl hav the gf-ed profs?

Those side notes I have put in yellow eg horde/ally only or requires engineering are they not clear enough? I was unsure when writing "requires engineering" cause im not sure if everyone knows that it WAS possible to obtain this but no longer obtainable. I didnt want to write Grandfathered either as the achievement its self is still possible and this might confuse even more ppl. Anyways is what I've got ok or does it need changing ?

Tricks and Treats of Cataclysm - Visit the Candy Buckets in the Cataclysm zones. (Alliance only)

I guess should be changed? Not sure how though

I guess should be changed? Not sure how though

I would like to see more US horde players confirm this first sorry chubs... So far it's been possible for all alliance, a few horde on EU and ur self. With wintersveil just around the corner I would like to know if there's any achies I've missed. I do know the crashing thrashing racer achie wasn't possible last year, I'm pretty sure though that the years before last this was achievable. Anyone know if it is once again obtainable this year?

Edit: Just got this achie =)

Forgot that you had a topic up before I posted 1 myself about the Winter Veil.. Apologies
<

You can't get the cooking achievement for winter veil can you ? 1 of the recipes is 65+ ...

All the achies I have posted here for winters veil are all currently still obtainable as I've just helped half my guild get them =).... the cooking recipes are all bought from a vendor I'm not sure with lvl requirements if you can eat them all...but you can make each item and this is all that is required for the achie.

"Tricks and Treats of Cataclysm - Visit the Candy Buckets in the Cataclysm zones. (Alliance only)"

THIS IS NO LONGER ALLIANCE ONLY!

Proof : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/shattered-hand/Bullzinglól/achievement#155:158

As I said few posts up, I am aware so far all ally and the EU horde have been able to achieve this but as far as I know chubs is the only US horde to get this done... As soon as I see more US horde obtaining this I will remove the "alliance only"

Quick question here? Since Time Flies When You're Having Fun is now worth 10 AP, what would be the best way to go about getting exalted? I did the math and since you start neutral(?) with your guild, that would mean 42,000 guild rep is required total. HK's are the only way I have yet obtained rep, and it's only 1 guild rep for every 10 HK's meaning 420,000 HK's
<

Farming HKs is really about the only way. I did all the DMF quests with my guild tabard on hoping that they would benefit, but I only ended up with 3 rep from the entire week.

Farming HK's isn't the way to go
<
Me and Ultimateys are farming 12x lvl 5s here in elwynn atm & 1 of the people had like 4x hunters from trial accounts there.. (Ulti was paying him).. the guy with the hunters got banned right after a couple of 85s came over & ruined it..

The guy with the hunters got a permanent ban(on his trial)for using third party software, which we didn't use !

Interesting Boud, because for sometime now, I have been running 20+ trials to get assorted BoA gear, I've had to change graveyards 2 or 3 times because of 85's coming over and "helping", yet all of my trials are fine
<

Interesting Boud, because for sometime now, I have been running 20+ trials to get assorted BoA gear, I've had to change graveyards 2 or 3 times because of 85's coming over and "helping", yet all of my trials are fine
<
Maybe these 85s ticketed us?
<
cause It seemed like when the 85s killed us the lvl 5 probs said stop we are farming etc, so he put up a ticket to get him banned ?
<

Users who are viewing this thread