Cenarion Circle

Timbermaw Hold

6 Faction Cities

4 Steamwheedle Cities

in addition i am honored with:

Darkmoon Faire

Bloodsail Buccaneers

Cenarion Expedition

So is 25/30 exalted factions possible to obtain atm or do you need to have certain factions already exalted as you can longer obtain them now? Need to know so I can add to list if it's still possible

Quick question, kind of a noob one at that, But what is the highest cooking level obtainable at level 1 currently?

Since level ones cannot join raids, are you sure killing the city leaders would still be possible? Or could you "Walk in on a raid", hit him once, lay there dead and get it?

yes

they atm reset quests some times :x so dont think they can get 3000:( and For The Horde! is no longer able to get since they fixed the raid shit to req level 10+

they atm reset quests some times :x so dont think they can get 3000:( and For The Horde! is no longer able to get since they fixed the raid shit to req level 10+

"For the Horde!" Can still be done via hitting the boss once, in raid group or not, then just waiting there dead until the boss is downed.

in fact, you never had to be in a raid to do it ... just in proximity

whats the 6 professions u can get? i know u can get it at lvl 10, what about lvl 1?

it's only for people with grandfathered engineering/tailoring

what elkse would you get tho? fishing is 5 right? so first aid, cooking, eng/ tailor, if you have it? can u get the sercondary profs?

Users who are viewing this thread