EU+US Legion Invasions 10/19's

What is theah, and people want bis, not sure ehat bracket said theah applies to, but these legion pieces will be bis for gloves and belt for a lot of the brackets I'm quite sure and the rest will be xmog people will be collecting and etc because it will be gf'd.
if gloves are 15 from invasion you can get same ilvl gloves from the ah.

You have any idea how long it would take to gear each toon? Assuming I want all the items even the non-bis for all my tens? And would I be able to get about 5 toons full gear.
It'll take a while unfortunately. The one thing I know Blizz has done to wall Players off from farming efficiently is bar us from farming the same Town's Invasion every 2 hours on the same Character. From what people have found, you can only do every other Invasion (they spawn every 2 hours) with the same Character at the same Town. These leads me to surmise that the best way is to hop to a different toon every other Invasion and be at a different Town so that the system doesn't lock you out of getting rewards.

if gloves are 15 from invasion you can get same ilvl gloves from the ah.
The Invasion Gloves, even being iLvL 15, are VASTLY superior to anything you can get from the AH. They are actually superior to all GF'd Gear as well.

No difference in bgs
And we'll continue to say it over and over and over until you BG Elitists understand, there are Players who DO CARE about WPvP and PvE and want BiS whether it effects iPvP or not, period end of story.

And we'll continue to say it over and over and over until you BG Elitists understand, there are Players who DO CARE about WPvP and PvE and want BiS whether it effects iPvP or not, period end of story.
The 19's don't understand, especially being whens 10s are vastly superior in WPvP, they won't bother for it typically.

I have a full Thread all about the Invasion Gear for 10's but sadly Wowhead's slider is no longer available and you can't check Stats anymore. TL;DR this:
  • Invasion Gear is iLvL 15 Blues for 10's.
  • One of the 2 sets of Gloves gives +dmg to Demons, the other does not.
  • Boots and 1-2 other pcs have Mastery on them at 10, because Blizz never makes any mistakes ;)
  • BG Crate Blues are iLvL 18 for 10's and are superior to Invasion Gear in every slot they drop for.
  • Invasion Gear is inferior to Looms for those slots, but only barely and at least it gives you a no-Loom set.
  • Invasion Gear is superior to even GF'd Gear except 1-3 pcs like Beastmaster Girdle.
  • Check my Thread HERE if you like for a little more detailed info.
yay you mentioned one of favorite kinds of twinking NO LOOMS 4 LIFE :)

I remember back in TBC, there was a video of a big group of 19 twinks that went to raid Crossroads in The Barrens. It was a flop but that was the first clip of twinking wpvp I ever saw online. I wish I could find it again. :/
First twinking video I ever saw was Boglund's level 1 twink. After that I made all types of twinks they just seemed so interesting :p was always worth. Maybe how I found out about them influenced how I like playing them, idk. But 1s and 10s for life.

I m wondering whether the plate gloves are superior to Grasp of Victory... since no scaled stats could be seen atm
As best I can remember when Wowhead's slider did function for the Invasion Gear, the gloves would be superior to Grasp of Victory as the Lthr/Mail variants are superior to Gloves of the Moon (which are similar, GF'd Gloves for 10s). The standard pair is tough to wager which is superior. I'm fairly confident they had 5/5/2 Str/Stam/Haste which is one hell of a bonus over 3/3/3 (last 3 being Crit) especially since it's absurdly easy to reach the 99.71% (51) Crit Cap on 10's.

As best I can remember when Wowhead's slider did function for the Invasion Gear, the gloves would be superior to Grasp of Victory as the Lthr/Mail variants are superior to Gloves of the Moon (which are similar, GF'd Gloves for 10s). The standard pair is tough to wager which is superior. I'm fairly confident they had 5/5/2 Str/Stam/Haste which is one hell of a bonus over 3/3/3 (last 3 being Crit) especially since it's absurdly easy to reach the 99.71% (51) Crit Cap on 10's.
Thanks a lot.
Then my 10 human warr will lose her last souvenir as goblin :(

Thanks a lot.
Then my 10 human warr will lose her last souvenir as goblin :(
Not really, you can always Transmog them or have an equip set of 'Unobtainables' to show off now and again.

First twinking video I ever saw was Boglund's level 1 twink. After that I made all types of twinks they just seemed so interesting :p was always worth. Maybe how I found out about them influenced how I like playing them, idk. But 1s and 10s for life.

That brings really old memories back, damn. The first video I saw of Boglund was his "banned memory" video. I was more of a Roskmeg fangirl back in Boglunds days (world first sporegar exalted rep on a twink )

That brings really old memories back, damn. The first video I saw of Boglund was his "banned memory" video. I was more of a Roskmeg fangirl back in Boglunds days (world first sporegar exalted rep on a twink )
Ye I watched a lot of their videos, I liked to high healing numbers Boglund had on the paladin though :p but it didn't win the fights like Roskmeg did on the rogue. Both were pretty much inspirations to go for bis on something and just obliterate higher levels and aim for things people wouldn't imagine level 1-10s can do. Always nice to see people suprised and even make 10 twinks themselves after you duel them and talk to them for a while. I personally think it and level 1's have the friendliest communities of all the twink brackets.

Users who are viewing this thread