EU+US Legion Invasions 10/19's

Ye I watched a lot of their videos, I liked to high healing numbers Boglund had on the paladin though :p but it didn't win the fights like Roskmeg did on the rogue. Both were pretty much inspirations to go for bis on something and just obliterate higher levels and aim for things people wouldn't imagine level 1-10s can do. Always nice to see people suprised and even make 10 twinks themselves after you duel them and talk to them for a while. I personally think it and level 1's have the friendliest communities of all the twink brackets.

Bog and Rosk were my inspirations for serious twinking.

And yeah, the 1's imo are the friendliest. We're also the tiniest sub community. Booboo, sonar, myself and a handful of others are keeping it going, plus we have support and love from other twinks like DeLindsay and Sponsor.

The 1's need another Boglung and Roskmeg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bog and Rosk were my inspirations for serious twinking.

And yeah, the 1's imo are the friendliest. We're also the tiniest sub community. Booboo, sonar, myself and a handful of others are keeping it going, plus we have support and love from other twinks like DeLindsay and Sponsor.

The 1's need another Boglung and Roskmeg.

Ye I had a level 1 rogue back a while ago with BiS and had a set for stam/dmg/haste/agility/dodge+stam and used to play it a lot with the level 1s back then and did a lot of pve and such on it. Was a good time but with the super pruning you have now 1 ability alone doesn't make it as much fun for me now. Still might try to finish my tabard of the achiever, although it's way easier now.

Ye I had a level 1 rogue back a while ago with BiS and had a set for stam/dmg/haste/agility/dodge+stam and used to play it a lot with the level 1s back then and did a lot of pve and such on it. Was a good time but with the super pruning you have now 1 ability alone doesn't make it as much fun for me now. Still might try to finish my tabard of the achiever, although it's way easier now.

1-2 abilities, plus racials, plus consumables and toys.

There's far more useful abilities than people think on a 1.

Inb4: but every level has access to those.

Yes, but there's less importance placed on them, and for a level 1 there's a more common, consistent use for very specific items and abilities and toys etc.

Tl;DR 1's have less, so everything we do have ends up being more meaningful.

So this is like, the best time ever to get a completely full GF'd BiS level 10 right?

Except for some ilvl pieces that can be better it's practically a free, expensive twink for when this becomes unavailable again.

Claiming no-loom and having felforged when it's the same ilvl : pointless.

Welcome to being the same as everyone else!

No-Loom means no Shoulder, Leg or Ranged Weapon Enchants from a hgh Level Character. It also means HAVING Shoulders via the Invasion where only a teeny tiny % of all WoW 10's even have access to any Shoulders that have any Stats (the old Grey ones with only a bit of Armor). No-Loom means the ACTUAL CHARACTER had to go out and acquire every item instead of just making an Heirloom from the Collections Tab or sending it via Mail from a high Level toon. Pre-DMF having Looms this was an even bigger deal as there was no other way to gain them at low Levels.

Keep up the good work @ShinyHero

Users who are viewing this thread