Legion info that'll affect 19s

You might want to rethink that, it is the same why we were put into locked bg's. Its about effort and time that most leveling players wouldnt spend. They are just taking this out of instanced pvp and the majority are levelers/casuals so it fits pretty nicely in their business model.

Many end game PvPers strive for rated weapon enchants. And now that may go away.
There was quite an uproar when rated gear was taken out. Each time this is done they lose part of their WoW player base little by little. Unless that is their ultimate goal, to eventually shift all of WoW's player base to one of their other games. But that is quite a large gamble.

/cheers

Many end game PvPers strive for rated weapon enchants. And now that may go away.
There was quite an uproar when rated gear was taken out. Each time this is done they lose part of their WoW player base little by little. Unless that is their ultimate goal, to eventually shift all of WoW's player base to one of their other games. But that is quite a large gamble.

/cheers
I understand but they are not aiming at that player group. They aim for making this game last longer and taking out an annoying part for the majority because it will be more enjoyable and simpler for them.

Yes I am very sad that they will probably remove enhancements from instanced pvp but that was to be expected. I expected it alot sooner though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting changes to EMfH. Maybe it will stop all the bitching. Or maybe it a new round will be begin anew...

/cheers

looks like a round 2. "Oh it's still stronger than wotf "

Many gamers are never satisfied. Take for instance the people that play WoW for free. Complaining that the game "sucks" and that they can't even post on the official forum to suggest changes and subscribers can. Really? No kidding... They pay for the game. You want changes, pay for the game.
It is akin to someone complaining about politicians and never voting. You want changes, vote...
Get off your duff and do something about it!

/cheers

Many gamers are never satisfied. Take for instance the people that play WoW for free. Complaining that the game "sucks" and that they can't even post on the official forum to suggest changes and subscribers can. Really? No kidding... They pay for the game. You want changes, pay for the game.
It is akin to someone complaining about politicians and never voting. You want changes, vote...
Get off your duff and do something about it!

/cheers

How many trips to Narnia is that for you now? Like 20 in the past month?

I wonder how much difference stuff like inferno, jute and sylvanas will make.
Not talking about the Item lvl 500 things because they will get patched sooner or later. More likely later but still :D

I wonder how much difference stuff like inferno, jute and sylvanas will make.
Not talking about the Item lvl 500 things because they will get patched sooner or later. More likely later but still :D

Supposedly a 25 ilvl difference at max level will only be a ~2.5% difference, so I'm going to assume it's going to be negligible.

i hope this is right since it is cosmetic items they should be in the wardrobe :p

I would be willing to wager those items won't be "summoned". They will be just available for transmogrification purposes.
Heirlooms are ilvl 25 @19 aren't they?
This may really effect us a lot. A lot of adapting will be in order. That is for sure.

Some had better enjoy this 9-10 months of bursting people down while they can.
Legion is going to separate the wheat from the chafe.

Users who are viewing this thread