EU+US Legion Beta Q&A

You have to log into each and every single Character on your entire Account to gain access to 100% of the Skins you have unlocked. What I can't say for certain is if you have to actually open your Bags, Bank and Void on each toon in order for the system to update correctly.
Thanks @DeLindsay. I just checked it out before work and it certainly appears that way.

DAMN YOU BLIZZARD........

YOU WIN.........

I'll have to buy some game time to get all my mogs........:eek:

Also, since 7.0 is now Live I can say this for certain. While you DO have to log into each and every single Character on your entire Account to gain 100% access to every single skin in game you've unlocked, you do NOT have to open Bags, Bank and Void on each toon. That said, leave each Character logged in for a little bit because the servers are bad right now and everything is lagging behind.

I don't get it, they've removed scaling, where's the point in that if they had evening out the chances in PvP for everyone in mind? Is this working as intended or are they going to change that once Legion hits?
I was pretty excited for Legion in terms of removing the stats and enchants from gear, but not being able to hit due to lvl difference is just BS.

I don't get it, they've removed scaling, where's the point in that if they had evening out the chances in PvP for everyone in mind? Is this working as intended or are they going to change that once Legion hits?
I was pretty excited for Legion in terms of removing the stats and enchants from gear, but not being able to hit due to lvl difference is just BS.
Welcome to Blizzard's "We're gonna fix everything... except not really and we're going to miss a ton of stuff even though it was all brought to our attention during Alpha, then Beta, then Live-beta, but hey, you're still throwing money at us so why should we care!"

With the new patch my priest can mog the warlock scythe and also the druid staff. I am pretty sure that will get fixed...

Users who are viewing this thread