It is a shame

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to disagree with you here Conq. Humans do have one inherent right. The right to freedom of thought. It is apriori. Other liberties such as the right to life we also posses from birth (or before) do have exemptions in extreme cases, i.e., the death penalty.
That can be argued against as well, considering the awesome number of "things" that influence our thought for various interests.

9ce9038a7600e8aacc835e6ad23c4326.png

https://gyazo.com/9ce9038a7600e8aacc835e6ad23c4326
My only critique to this lovely piece of art here is that the text on the person doesn't read "everyone" instead of "you". It'd be more accurate if it said the latter.

you technically have the right to defecate
maybe all the confusion on the forums is about the literacy of that right

That can be argued against as well, considering the awesome number of "things" that influence our thought for various interests.

I assume you are referencing Newspeak. The point is moot. All outside input influences our thoughts. However, the concept of being able to hold something as true or false cannot be stripped from an individual. You could be conditioned to believe something to be true, but this does not change the fact that a decision had to be made to either believe in something or not.

I assume you are referencing Newspeak. The point is moot. All outside input influences our thoughts. However, the concept of being able to hold something as true or false cannot be stripped from an individual. You could be conditioned to believe something to be true, but this does not change the fact that a decision had to be made to either believe in something or not.
Fair enough, agency is still there but it is degraded. You can lead a horse to water but if he doesn't have a tongue he may have a hard time taking a sip!

Choice is also a factor of our environment, if you're in an environment with few choices, while you still have agency you may run into the need to make decisions that don't seem logical to the privileged, bad decisions that need to be made, or confronting unknown unknowns, which you of course are not aware of.

can u all stop putting pseudo-intellectual debates on this site to prove a point about fking anon accounts
[doublepost=1520456891,1520456667][/doublepost]
That's literally what we are doing right now?
> Anon Rights
> Rights
> what are the nature of rights
> are rights real
> what rights are real
> can rights be degraded

yes thats exactly what i said in my post r u actually reading

ur coming here crying about social-conditioned thoughts and saying how that takes away ur rights of thoughts

yet your thoughts you're posting here aren't your own, you're paraphrasing the people you stated you surround yourself with

wake up you clown

can u all stop putting pseudo-intellectual debates on this site to prove a point about fking anon accounts

ur coming here crying about social-conditioned thoughts and saying how that takes away ur rights of thoughts

yet your thoughts you're posting here aren't your own, you're paraphrasing the people you stated you surround yourself with

wake up you clown
You're confusing indoctronation with education and learning, easy mistake to make, while there is some overlap they do not always occur together, the more you know!

Yes I misread what you said prior, which is why I removed my post.

You're confusing indoctronation with education and learning, easy mistake to make, while there is some overlap they do not always occur together, the more you know!

can you stop trying to sound intelligent when 99% of this website knows how much of an idiot you are

maybe if you had more people in your social circle who challenged your opinion instead of defending it you wouldnt sound like such a stuck-up full of himself clown with no real argument put forward
[doublepost=1520458067,1520457271][/doublepost]give me my GF title back @Conq

can you stop trying to sound intelligent when 99% of this website knows how much of an idiot you are

maybe if you had more people in your social circle who challenged your opinion instead of defending it you wouldnt sound like such a stuck-up full of himself clown with no real argument put forward
[doublepost=1520458067,1520457271][/doublepost]give me my GF title back @Conq
does nicole know you terrorize the internet with your teenage-level antics and insults?

Will anyone be my friend? It ok if you don't please dont be mean to me.

wake up you clown

Of course, I'm using what I've learned from famous philosophers and the like. It doesn't mean parallel thinking Is not useful. All our thoughts are influenced by our environment. I've stated as much. The discussion that I was having with Conq honestly had nothing to even do with anon accounts, I just found something he said to be interesting.

Seems like you have some personal vendetta against Conq. Good for you! Wow, your saying you have sex more then Conq? Congratz?

You can call the discussion whatever you like mate ;)

1.) As human's they deserve the right to post in whatever capacity, under whatever identity they desire, just as you or anyone else does that isn't advocating for taking away others rights (ring a bell?)
2.) It's a right because they were allowed to do so, now they're not because of snowflakes.
3.) Moderating Anon's is easy, most people won't go through the time to avoid our detection.
4.) Just because you're unable to extrapolate how the same logic being used in a situation may be used in another on a different scale doesn't mean others can't and even if they can't it doesn't mean they are right in their lack of understanding simply because they were oppressed, plenty of oppressed people don't understand the nuance behind their oppression.
1.) They can do that with an account. Do you think I'm an actual hashbrown?
3.) Ok
4.) Who exactly is oppressed, I'm so confused.

Just a heads up I meant no drama from the original thread, nor was I triggered. And I know you didn't close because of me because I didn't post anything besides the thread lol. I honesty don't care that much. It just seems like a topic of discussion recently so I thought we could use a poll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread