It is a shame

Status
Not open for further replies.
What in the actual fuck...
So I'll comment here since my original thread got locked.
1.) Everyone is able to make an account, there's no rights being infringed upon here. This is just garbage.
2.) How are they supposed to moderator people that don't have accounts? So now you've set up 2 different disciplines for the website, because that makes sense
3.) People that actually experience true discrimination have to feel sick over your comparisons, so maybe think about what's important and don't blur things that aren't the same at all...

Get Triggered! This is an anon thread, why are you even here? TO GET TRIGGERED! LOL!

Attacking the argument, not the poster, is not a forté of the habitual xpoff posters.

Apparently a random avatar of a movie dude and a random generic name makes the whole argument.

Geniuses.

Dont get it! Using a Username or anon makes no difference to me. I could call myself fakepak who would know the difference.
Useless discussion for people who are bored.

I'm voc no joke and im banned idk why but tbh if ur gonna unban me do it on my anniversary bc I'll be gfd and triple quadruple mega ultra instinct og status

I can sense a strong comeback when bfa comes , followed by dead periods like we've had during legion. People have jobs, families, sports. Can't always be on the game or zzoff

Dont get it! Using a Username or anon makes no difference to me. I could call myself fakepak who would know the difference.
Useless discussion for people who are bored.
Lol u know what the word community means???

Certain usernames are known for a reason by players who actually played or play and anons are just anons

Sorry for multiple post but man some of you need to gp out into the real world and stop complaining about every little thing on a videogame or forum rofl like weezy said "if u hatin u jus need pussy"

Look at me I'm talking shit about x and not showing my in game name or anything like that bcus I'm a coward millennial worm.

29s Q&A is the official xpoff sewer. I think i speak for most of the people on this website when i say F U C K anonymous people.

> Be me
> Never had any real friends
> Have multiple personality disorder
> Gonna end my pathetic life
> Might as well make it interesting
> Give up medication
> Can't even tell which one is the real me anymore
> You or you anon?
> Write a manifesto mentioning chad
> Up on the dorm roof about to throw myself off
> Chicken out
> Never been so ashamed in my life
> Can't even kill myself
> Gonna go back to shitposting I guess
> Lightbulb.jpg
> let each personality post as anon
> Triggering.jpg
> you all go apeshit
> Finally have the courage
> Down I fall towards the ground

Read every other line
mfw people fall for the bait

503.gif

What in the actual fuck...
So I'll comment here since my original thread got locked.
1.) Everyone is able to make an account, there's no rights being infringed upon here. This is just garbage.
2.) How are they supposed to moderator people that don't have accounts? So now you've set up 2 different disciplines for the website, because that makes sense
3.) People that actually experience true discrimination have to feel sick over your comparisons, so maybe think about what's important and don't blur things that aren't the same at all...

1.) As human's they deserve the right to post in whatever capacity, under whatever identity they desire, just as you or anyone else does that isn't advocating for taking away others rights (ring a bell?)
2.) It's a right because they were allowed to do so, now they're not because of snowflakes.
3.) Moderating Anon's is easy, most people won't go through the time to avoid our detection.
4.) Just because you're unable to extrapolate how the same logic being used in a situation may be used in another on a different scale doesn't mean others can't and even if they can't it doesn't mean they are right in their lack of understanding simply because they were oppressed, plenty of oppressed people don't understand the nuance behind their oppression.

This is for non-Anon's:
I've been playing WoW since 2005, and one thing you learned early on was having to tolerate these egocentric twits who think they have something to say. Namely, you elitist gameboy mentals. If I had to interact w/ you jerks, in-game, on a regular bases, I would have quit WoW years ago. I've always been curious what you clowns do for a living, if anything.

just realized what is going on. bad move imao, anon posting was a great feature. you're gonna lose some positive addition but the toxic shit will stay.

These comments are ridiculous. Nobody here is triggered. They're just fighting for their rights that all humans are inherently born with. You have the right to be too lazy to create an account. You have the right to call conq a retarded faggot with immunity to consequences. You have the right go into a thread and disagree with someone over the most trivial of subjects and derail it until the OP just gives up. What these idiots just don't get is that infringing upon anyone's freedom to do anything at all is immoral and unjust. I understand now.

These comments are ridiculous. Nobody here is triggered. They're just fighting for their rights that all humans are inherently born with. You have the right to be too lazy to create an account. You have the right to call conq a retarded faggot with immunity to consequences. You have the right go into a thread and disagree with someone over the most trivial of subjects and derail it until the OP just gives up. What these idiots just don't get is that infringing upon anyone's freedom to do anything at all is immoral and unjust. I understand now.
Sorry that's just silly, no one is born with rights, rights are laws or rules written on a piece of paper and can be replaced or removed with the stroke of a pen, anyone who tries to tell you otherwise is lulling you into a false sense of security. Rights are something you have to fight for.

Sorry that's just silly, no one is born with rights, rights are laws or rules written on a piece of paper and can be replaced or removed with the stroke of a pen, anyone who tries to tell you otherwise is lulling you into a false sense of security. Rights are something you have to fight for.

I'm ready to do Karate kicks for my rights! No name ninja nastiness!

My mistake. So these rights of anonymous posters you spoke of before are written down somewhere? The answer you anonymous posting supporters are looking for is on this document. Simply make an appeal to emotion and show these bigots the plight of the anon. Show them how anonymous posters had to fight tooth and nail to get the ability to post on these forums. Maybe you guys could show us all how you've been negatively impacted by not being able to post anonymously. I'm sure it's really taken a toll on you to have something you fought so hard to obtain taken away.

My mistake. So these rights of anonymous posters you spoke of before are written down somewhere? The answer you anonymous posting supporters are looking for is on this document. Simply make an appeal to emotion and show these bigots the plight of the anon. Show them how anonymous posters had to fight tooth and nail to get the ability to post on these forums. Maybe you guys could show us all how you've been negatively impacted by not being able to post anonymously. I'm sure it's really taken a toll on you to have something you fought so hard to obtain taken away.
9ce9038a7600e8aacc835e6ad23c4326.png

https://gyazo.com/9ce9038a7600e8aacc835e6ad23c4326

I have to disagree with you here Conq. Humans do have one inherent right. The right to freedom of thought. It is apriori. Other liberties such as the right to life we also posses from birth (or before) do have exemptions in extreme cases, i.e., the death penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread