It is a shame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

...Many members who speak vocally against Anon's are the very ones committing the behavior they speak of as reason for banning, and do so with the intent to poison other peoples perspectives on Anon's...

Sorry to paraphrase, but can't agree more and disappointed to see the lock out, today.

Keep on fighting the good fight. Many downtrodden souls in your own pitiful position have eventually seen light at the end of the tunnel.

We are Anon! And we will never be defeated! You can spit on us, put us in a corner, call us names, tell us to die, but here we are! Posting! In our cool kids corner! All anon and shlt! Like a 007 unseen boss hog gangsta! WHAT!! YEEEEYAY! F all you low grade twinks! I own you daily, without a face or a name. It matters not, because it's all about that anon life nagga!

We are Anon! And we will never be defeated! You can spit on us, put us in a corner, call us names, tell us to die, but here we are! Posting! In our cool kids corner! All anon and shlt! Like a 007 unseen boss hog gangsta! WHAT!! YEEEEYAY! F all you low grade twinks! I own you daily, without a face or a name. It matters not, because it's all about that anon life nagga!
Ex
De

Regardless anonymous post retarded things, banning-intent or not.
If you want to put out productive posts there is no reason not to log into.
Don’t give me the “too lazy to log in” you did way before this you can do it now

They will still come to club anon! They hunger to hate!

Not to be a "party poper" or anything, but i think we all should stop "shit posting" in this new section. And let the anonymus ppl keep doing so untill this section is locked out to, as they will keep going with their nonsense. But if you anonymous posters prove me wrong thats good 2 :)
Done.

I'm getting a small taste of black America back in the day. Were all back of the bus now. I have a dream! A dream that all anons will be heard, and treated as equals! That alllllllllll twinks, anon, named, will be given the opportunity to post freely, without being judged by the letters in their name!

Never bow to the system.
Never conform.
You are the resistance.

16a75e69e59a6392aeb92aea640fe60b--great-weekend-quotes-thoughts-about-life.jpg

...Many members who speak vocally against Anon's are the very ones committing the behavior they speak of as reason for banning, and do so with the intent to poison other peoples perspectives on Anon's...

Sorry to paraphrase, but can't agree more and disappointed to see the lock out, today.
um, at least we have the balls to show who we really are when we post, instead of hiding behind a blank picture and no name.

I'm getting a small taste of black America back in the day. Were all back of the bus now. I have a dream! A dream that all anons will be heard, and treated as equals! That alllllllllll twinks, anon, named, will be given the opportunity to post freely, without being judged by the letters in their name!
What in the actual fuck...
So I'll comment here since my original thread got locked.
1.) Everyone is able to make an account, there's no rights being infringed upon here. This is just garbage.
2.) How are they supposed to moderator people that don't have accounts? So now you've set up 2 different disciplines for the website, because that makes sense
3.) People that actually experience true discrimination have to feel sick over your comparisons, so maybe think about what's important and don't blur things that aren't the same at all...

What in the actual fuck...
So I'll comment here since my original thread got locked.
1.) Everyone is able to make an account, there's no rights being infringed upon here. This is just garbage.
2.) How are they supposed to moderator people that don't have accounts? So now you've set up 2 different disciplines for the website, because that makes sense
3.) People that actually experience true discrimination have to feel sick over your comparisons, so maybe think about what's important and don't blur things that aren't the same at all...
funny how your thread gets locked but once an anon makes a thread supporting these admins ideas they all over it (check likes the OP got) smh yall corrupt

EDIT: reading these new anon rules, we've won a fight boys, but not the war

Named posters still triggered! LOL! It's the never ending story! Lalalalalaaaa They could completely remove anons, and these asshats would just find something new to get triggered over. It's pretty funny!

Read my post! Get Triggered! LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread