Imagine queing as a 6+ twink premade and turtling.

If you actually scroll up and read what I had written you simp.. I said glitching the sides of the horde portal and glitching ontop of base.. not GY/TOT jumping
The horde portal jump you’re talking about got patched by blizz weeks ago, they put invis wall there so idk wtf you’re talking about

But hey, good luck in the future :) I’m not here to argue, I just don’t like the fact that we got called out for “turtling” because their EFC was glitching/abusing safe spots. Then when that fails they make level 1s on our server and try to flame... without realising that’s the damm salitiest thing you can do o_O that’s how I know we really get under your skin Nitenx ;)

But hey, good luck in the future :) I’m not here to argue, I just don’t like the fact that we got called out for “turtling” because their EFC was glitching/abusing safe spots. Then when that fails they make level 1s on our server and try to flame... without realising that’s the damm salitiest thing you can do that’s how I know we really get under your skin Nitenx
Typical retail underperforming player that started playing classic and got owned by 1 single good druid FC and then starts calling him a cheater because his own premade team are too bad to learn any wsg jumps that’s been in the game for the past 14 years lmao. Know your place

But hey, good luck in the future :) I’m not here to argue, I just don’t like the fact that we got called out for “turtling” because their EFC was glitching/abusing safe spots. Then when that fails they make level 1s on our server and try to flame... without realising that’s the damm salitiest thing you can do o_O that’s how I know we really get under your skin Nitenx ;)
he posted a screenshot of you guys getting 3-0'd and you may have not made this post but neither did he and you're the one on here whining about glitches that are really just jumps that everyone is actually allowed to use and not getting the band hammer for. Talk about getting under somebody's skin lol.. you really look like an idiot and this is completely biased opinion.

Typical retail shitter that started playing classic and got owned by 1 single good druid FC and then starts calling him a cheater because his own premade team are too bad to learn any wsg jumps that’s been in the game for the past 14 years lmao. Know your place fking idiot

You still didn’t read what I actually said did you simp? And your calling me an idiot lol? I am not talking about GY/TOT jumps, I am talking about the glitches that make the user “un attackable”. But you’d know that if you actually engaged your brain cells and saw what had been written.

“typical retail shitter that started playing in classic”

“Know your place fking idiot”

You also seem to have the standard response for someone who sounds broken or maybe just isn’t that intelligent?
[doublepost=1580367207,1580362200][/doublepost]Also Azol, why do you sound so mad and hurt for someone not even involved in this BG? Must of been my /lol spam at you in the earlier matches, it has really got you triggered. And if we are talking about “knowing ones place” I seem to remember yours being majoritively on the horde side GY. :PogChamp:

Last edited:
Christ, this took a turn to the dark side overnight. Haha

You guys have so much more time on your hands than I do for this crap. Enjoy!

See you soon Rare, I enjoy our little /dance /lol sessions. I dance, you lol... I'm gonna stick to my thoughts that you enjoy my dancing ;)

Ciao!

@rektbreed

Did you unbind your jump key or what is your problem??

Imagine blaming somebody for gliching (which are in fact simple jumps) in 2020.

Here’s a tip for your premade buddy - rebind your jump key = succes.

And if you still are unable to pursue EFC, then practise your jumps rather than crying about gliches on forums.

Sorry for the tough love here, but it had to be said

i apologize for my language in that screenshot, i was still angry on the moment of this long wait we had to endure until you finally break turtle formation, ( we waited for more than 1 hour )

now Rarebreed for your so call ''glitches '' its actually called ''jumps '' and all those i do are under the rules, Gms ( Game Masters ) came talk to me already and i showed them each one of the jumps i know so they could tell me wich ones are bannable (against the rules ) and wich jumps are not ( bannable )
and so i respect perfectly the terms they gived me , avoiding all the bannable jumps ( you don't even want to see those ..you could fall into depression ) and only doing the ones allowed in the rules

ive been reported many times by people that have no clues like you Rarebreed, and Gms always gave them the same explanation , meanwhile...Im still here... wich prove my point ,
so just talk / report to a GM already ( you prolly already tried but you won't say it ) , he explain to you just like he did with the others and then we can finally be done with your excuses

so im afraid you have only 1 option now = stop lying to yourself, stop lying to others , stop trying to take credits away from your opponents performance's that beated you fair and square , accept the loss like an adult and step up your gameplay

the Definition of a sore loser = ( for the Rarebreed case )
Definition of sore loser
: a person who becomes very upset or angry when he or she loses a game, contest, etc.
What the Fuck... Who is you?

lmao your premade got beat by 2 man just let it go

ps turtling sucks

@rektbreed

Did you unbind your jump key or what is your problem??

Imagine blaming somebody for gliching (which are in fact simple jumps) in 2020.

Here’s a tip for your premade buddy - rebind your jump key = succes.

And if you still are unable to pursue EFC, then practise your jumps rather than crying about gliches on forums.

Sorry for the tough love here, but it had to be said
Are you another simp that has failed to read anything? I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT GY JUMPS.. I AM TALKING ABOUT GLITCHES THAT MADE THE USER “UN-ATTACKABLE” I.E THE TOP OF BASE + HORDE PORTAL!! Why can none of you actually fucking read? You just assume it’s GY/TOT jumps? Yet if this was your team vs a glitched “un-attackable” EFC.. it would be a different story right? :)

Anyways I am done arguing with simps and braindeads that seem to be confused with GY jumps and actual “un-attackable” glitching. Sad that it’s come to this, horde have to resort to glitching VS any competition.

Attachments

• D0C9AFCD-A9F6-439F-9704-087662BEAEEC.jpeg
    D0C9AFCD-A9F6-439F-9704-087662BEAEEC.jpeg
    54.5 KB · Views: 120
this guy is really willing to put up all kind of lies to not accept his embarassing loss
i think everyone in this post figured this raging idiot would be the FIRST one to post screenshots of me all over the place if i did anything else than the basic jumps as he pretend to

as you all know and seen , no screenshots been posted for that claim and none will be cuz that never happened and never will .
we really got the definition of a pure sore loser here,

and btw the only time i made a lvl 1 to talk to you was because you spaming emotes in every warsongs vs me (that you always lost )
who wouldn't try to have fun with a sore loser like you ? :p

and thanks god you also admitted doing it to others above in the post( looks like your rage is out of control )
your just a meme that keep me entertained = )

You still didn’t read what I actually said did you simp? And your calling me an idiot lol? I am not talking about GY/TOT jumps, I am talking about the glitches that make the user “un attackable”. But you’d know that if you actually engaged your brain cells and saw what had been written.

“typical retail shitter that started playing in classic”

“Know your place fking idiot”

You also seem to have the standard response for someone who sounds broken or maybe just isn’t that intelligent?
[doublepost=1580367207,1580362200][/doublepost]Also Azol, why do you sound so mad and hurt for someone not even involved in this BG? Must of been my /lol spam at you in the earlier matches, it has really got you triggered. And if we are talking about “knowing ones place” I seem to remember yours being majoritively on the horde side GY. :PogChamp:
Must of been quite an achievement for you guys to 6v2, for you to brag about killing me. And although I’m flattered by your /lol and other emote spams I really do not think you do yourself justice. I’m sure you can do better than getting a few killing blows while I am pretty much defending FR alone against your whole consume spamming premade, perhaps, someday even capture a flag? If your only response is to turtle the game because you're getting so mad that you can't play by the meta and try to kill EFC then I think you need to Go To Re TAIL.

Calls me a simp, tells me to "engage my braincells" putting pog emote in reply, I bet you spend your weekend watching some titty streamer donating your welfare cheque. And before you write a fancy reply here on the forums, remind me of how the game turned out.

Crazy how far your going to try and flame me and discredit me, again peep the screenshot + the other 8 alliance who also saw what happened :) Keep trying to justify your actions. And you + your friends have made numerous level 1s on MULTIPLE servers to try and flame every time we beat you... don’t play dumb.

I am done arguing with simps and people who want to defend them.

Peep our 10 man later ;)

Peace!

Attachments

• 771265D3-56B9-4740-9E12-E2A9EB16CAF9.jpeg
    771265D3-56B9-4740-9E12-E2A9EB16CAF9.jpeg
    54.5 KB · Views: 100
lol i remember FCing vs you rektbreed a few weeks ago and at least then you had no idea how to jump horde ToT so I kind of suspect Niten only did conventional jumps but you couldn’t follow so instead you make up lies
X

Attachments

• 744481D8-8554-45A1-ABAD-A7E5E7BF3187.jpeg
    744481D8-8554-45A1-ABAD-A7E5E7BF3187.jpeg
    35.2 KB · Views: 92
Imagine not knowing the jumps.

Screenshot (137)_LI.jpg

If I have to say this one more time I am just going to ignore the thread, seems no one can read.. I am talking about portal glitch + top of base glitch... NOT GY JUMPS... Are all horde just thick? Or just choosing not to read what’s actually been said? I have written this 8 times now. Seems I am only getting replies from horde simps trying to justify this behaviour.

This picture sums you guys up PERFECTLY!

Attachments

• CA928A87-13E0-42BB-8CE0-2B025B14570C.jpeg
    CA928A87-13E0-42BB-8CE0-2B025B14570C.jpeg
    118.4 KB · Views: 98
did you just got caught in a obvious lie ? the portal one been fixed weeks ago, its impossible to do now.
and you just said i was there yesterday ? THANK YOU for finally ending this debate
now everyone know without a doubt your the biggest liar , all my thanks to you = )

you must be the biggest sore loser i ever seen , and thats too bad because ur whole ''new'' guild seems to be all nice guys, and respectfull people,
you are really an embarassment

Users who are viewing this thread