Imagine queing as a 6+ twink premade and turtling.

Flume

Veteran
Keep running into this alliance premade on EU - Nethergarde Keep that ques with 6+ 39 twinks that continually just turtle hardcore against PUGs. Imagine...

WoWScrnShot_012920_181058.jpg

Ha, yeah. I ran into these guys multiple times today. They actually use FAPS to get the flag out as a group. It's hilarious. Bloody active community though - gotta give them that!

WoWScrnShot_012920_184606.jpg
They do this a lot for some reason. They bring 6-10 39 Twinks and try to turtle when the PUG they face has >5 Twinks.

i mean your FC just map glitches/jumps and wastes 200g+ in consumables, what do you expect :) :) you fight cancer with a turtle :) :) :) :) :) :)
[doublepost=1580351187,1580350966][/doublepost]
Seems like a trash premade or maybe they are practicing a strat? But who would run a 6 man Defense.
We turtle against map glitchers/jumpers :) their efc Nitenx just abuses, its all he knows how to do, no actual skill... just glitches and jumps. Play like that and fuck it, we will go full def :)

Map glitches
IE. Glitching into the space by the horde portal and glitching onto top of base to become un attack-able :) Thats not fun is it? So we fight that by just going 10 man def.
[doublepost=1580351725,1580351632][/doublepost]:PogChamp:AND THEN WE GET CALLED OUT FOR TURTLING LOOOL

I really don't see an issue with turtling as long as the opposing team actually has your flag and you're not just prolonging the game. It would however be cool to see a bit of coordination from a premade in dropping the flag with the intent of drawing out the FC, nuking it and then re-taking the flag while keeping yours safe.

Would never work with a pug, but a 9 man premade should really be capable of a better standard of strategy... I would think anyway. I don't think anyone enjoys sitting in their base waiting for shit to happen. Multiple ways to end that.

Glitching does suck though. I've been accused of it before even though I was literally hiding by sleeping in a bush in the open. Lol. No one seems to see me. They just run past.
[doublepost=1580352919,1580352733][/doublepost]Bare in mind as well, when you're joining a pug against a premade.. you're gonna use every damn advantage you have to get a win. I'd be popping pots and elixirs all over the place in that situation trying to gain any little advantage.

i apologize for my language in that screenshot, i was still angry on the moment of this long wait we had to endure until you finally break turtle formation, ( we waited for more than 1 hour )

now Rarebreed for your so call ''glitches '' its actually called ''jumps '' and all those i do are under the rules, Gms ( Game Masters ) came talk to me already and i showed them each one of the jumps i know so they could tell me wich ones are bannable (against the rules ) and wich jumps are not ( bannable )
and so i respect perfectly the terms they gived me , avoiding all the bannable jumps ( you don't even want to see those ..you could fall into depression ) and only doing the ones allowed in the rules

ive been reported many times by people that have no clues like you Rarebreed, and Gms always gave them the same explanation , meanwhile...Im still here... wich prove my point ,
so just talk / report to a GM already ( you prolly already tried but you won't say it ) , he explain to you just like he did with the others and then we can finally be done with your excuses

so im afraid you have only 1 option now = stop lying to yourself, stop lying to others , stop trying to take credits away from your opponents performance's that beated you fair and square , accept the loss like an adult and step up your gameplay

the Definition of a sore loser = ( for the Rarebreed case )
Definition of sore loser
: a person who becomes very upset or angry when he or she loses a game, contest, etc.

I really don't see an issue with turtling as long as the opposing team actually has your flag and you're not just prolonging the game. It would however be cool to see a bit of coordination from a premade in dropping the flag with the intent of drawing out the FC, nuking it and then re-taking the flag while keeping yours safe.

Would never work with a pug, but a 9 man premade should really be capable of a better standard of strategy... I would think anyway. I don't think anyone enjoys sitting in their base waiting for shit to happen. Multiple ways to end that.

Glitching does suck though. I've been accused of it before even though I was literally hiding by sleeping in a bush in the open. Lol. No one seems to see me. They just run past.
[doublepost=1580352919,1580352733][/doublepost]Bare in mind as well, when you're joining a pug against a premade.. you're gonna use every damn advantage you have to get a win. I'd be popping pots and elixirs all over the place in that situation trying to gain any little advantage.
Bruh its just tragic, when a team knows they cant win outright, and must resort to glitching for a win... in a situation like that why wouldn't you turtle/max def, not going to reward that kind of shitty game-play from someone who glitches and then feed their team with hks/honor/wins.
[doublepost=1580354365][/doublepost]
the Definition of a sore loser = ( for the Rarebreed case )
Definition of sore loser
: a person who becomes very upset or angry when he or she loses a game, contest, etc.
The fact you and your friends make level 1's on our servers to try and flame us after we spank you says it all ;) That "Rarebreed case" needs altering ;)
[doublepost=1580354594][/doublepost]The definition of a "Try hard" (for the Nitenx case) - A person usually of little talent who tries hard to succeed :D

the Screenshots above says otherwise , looks like your in pure denial of reality and completely out of your mind, way more than i thought , im done here

Bruh its just tragic, when a team knows they cant win outright, and must resort to glitching for a win... in a situation like that why wouldn't you turtle/max def, not going to reward that kind of shitty game-play from someone who glitches and then feed their team with hks/honor/wins.
[doublepost=1580354365][/doublepost]
The fact you and your friends make level 1's on our servers to try and flame us after we spank you says it all ;) That "Rarebreed case" needs altering ;)
[doublepost=1580354594][/doublepost]The definition of a "Try hard" (for the Nitenx case) - A person usually of little talent who tries hard to succeed :D
I'm not a part of your EU scene but it looks like your 5 man got 3-0'd after turtling for an hour+ and your calling the other guy a try hard lol..

That made 0 sense in relation to what I just said Nitenx. The pure fact you make level 1s to flame us when ever we beat you says it all You are indeed a sore looser and a try hard. I mean your only capable of cheesing and glitching to get a win, then flame us on levels 1s when you loose, I do truly feel bad for you. You need to git gud buddy
[doublepost=1580356841,1580356598][/doublepost]
I'm not a part of your EU scene but it looks like your 5 man got 3-0'd after turtling for an hour+ and your calling the other guy a try hard lol..
100g in consumables + glitches.. that is indeed a "try hard" imo :) Maybe go and re-read what i said, we turtled BECAUSE they were map glitching :) :)

Attachments

• BBA1EB8A-71C3-455F-AFD3-787645678A07.jpeg
    BBA1EB8A-71C3-455F-AFD3-787645678A07.jpeg
    120.1 KB · Views: 115
@rektbreed you lost 6v2 while using x200 fap’s and sappers the other day aswell. it’s 2020 dude stop using excuses like ”map glitches” because you cannot do simple jumps like gy/tot.

People has been using these jumps for fucking decades and if you seriously call that glitches then you must be fucking retarded, just go have a look into other brackets or lvl 60 premade streams.

@rektbreed you lost 6v2 while using x200 fap’s and sappers the other day aswell. it’s 2020 dude stop using excuses like ”map glitches” because you cannot do simple jumps like gy/tot.

People has been using these jumps for fucking decades and if you seriously call that glitches then you must be fucking retarded, just go have a look into other brackets or lvl 60 premade streams.
If you actually scroll up and read what I had written you simp.. I said glitching the sides of the horde portal and glitching ontop of base.. not GY/TOT jumping

Users who are viewing this thread