EU+US I’m the best shaman 19 twink shaman, prove me wrong

these are the HK clocked up by the respective players .. i believe there is a reason why pilots' proficiency are measured by the number of hours they fly

Purj - 177 k
Cupa Ally - 18 k
Cupa Hord - 16 k
Thegamesucks - 4 k
Urmomsmyride - 2 k

these kids need to go back to fortnite.

who even plays 19s atm. Grats on being somewhat ok at the worst bracket on a shit pve focused game
I will give you credit for being smart. Finding the forums that less than .002% of wow players use is the first thing any top tier level 19 player should do.

Last edited:
For real, what makes people want to talk shit so often at this bracket? You literally joined to make a forums post showing how ignorant at not only twinking(thinking any healing spec takes a lick of talent this xpac), but who you're boasting to at the same time. Most of the people you're shit talking have been twinking since before you knew how to wipe your own ass, which contradicting myself obviously wasn't too long ago.

the fact that u made a post like this is the proof you're wrong
also @mods can't these threads just be locked because they're just going to be huge circlejerks 100% of the time
also who the fuck cares

Point proven. Forums nerds are bad when anyone better than them infiltrates their PC butt kissing session. My favorite is when people say 19 isn’t hard and they play it. Still haven’t seen one person on this thread challenge me. What no one is good at 19? I thought it was easy. Show me your true power
[doublepost=1551628266,1551628062][/doublepost]
Here for the memes.
Played you yesterday in a pug BG and killed you several times. I wouldn’t steam anymore if I were you. Sad

Point proven. Forums nerds are bad when anyone better than them infiltrates their PC butt kissing session. My favorite is when people say 19 isn’t hard and they play it. Still haven’t seen one person on this thread challenge me. What no one is good at 19? I thought it was easy. Show me your true power
[doublepost=1551628266,1551628062][/doublepost]
Played you yesterday in a pug BG and killed you several times. I wouldn’t steam anymore if I were you. Sad

^^

Proof contraception is needed to all those hardline Catholics out there.

lol whats with all u silly dogs calling cupa a high respected player? also, I get it kid, ur baiting, u want some attention brought 2 ur shitty new bfa twink, but I h8 to break it to u, I am quite obviously the BEST 19 rsham to ever step TOE on azeroth bitch, every1 knows Drtyxd r1

lol whats with all u silly dogs calling cupa a high respected player? also, I get it kid, ur baiting, u want some attention brought 2 ur shitty new bfa twink, but I h8 to break it to u, I am quite obviously the BEST 19 rsham to ever step TOE on azeroth bitch, every1 knows Drtyxd r1
I don’t need name recognition haha. I am interested in playing against anybody who is better than me. Also, beat you in a duel yesterday after you claim you were the best. Hence my point that you’re not.

Your gear is awful man

I have no idea who either of you are I've played EU and US since before your mom got drunk at the prom...

I have no idea who either of you are I've played EU and US since before your mom got drunk at the prom...
Disregard Drtyxd, he is no match for me (and he's trying to troll). The logic that someone with a new twink can't be better than someone who's had one for a while is dumbfounding. No one knows who you are either "Saint."

WzP1Ogu

*Ring ring* **Ring ring**
> Chris Burk is calling, he is demanding 'Thegamesucks' to give back the chromosome he stole, right now.

For the LAST time man, you can't get high off chromosomes.

WzP1Ogu

*Ring ring* **Ring ring**
> Chris Burk is calling, he is demanding 'Thegamesucks' to give back the chromosome he stole, right now.

For the LAST time man, you can't get high off chromosomes.
Sorry I never answer the phone for bads. Leave a voicemail and I’ll be sure to delete it

Disregard Drtyxd, he is no match for me (and he's trying to troll). The logic that someone with a new twink can't be better than someone who's had one for a while is dumbfounding. No one knows who you are either "Saint."

because you need more kills than my level one hunters pet? Because you need to play some real games instead of farming levellers with a broken class?

Anyway, who told you you can reply to me? When I wanna hear from an arse I'll fart!!

because you need more kills than my level one hunters pet? Because you need to play some real games instead of farming levellers with a broken class?

Anyway, who told you you can reply to me? When I wanna hear from an arse I'll fart!!
You're a nobody. Sorry to inform you

Sorry I never answer the phone for bads. Leave a voicemail and I’ll be sure to delete it

man u rlly fucking hate trolls on ur SERIOUS post where u are totally 100% convinced u r the best right? XD dude u epic troll XD, you seem bipolar, one second ur all serious n arguing w ppl then the next ur trollin n #gigglin!

Users who are viewing this thread