EU+US I’m the best shaman 19 twink shaman, prove me wrong

Honestly not trolling on this thread. Genuinely interested in someone who is better than me to give me some type of competition.

Pretty sure y’all already are fans of my rogue - Critless :) see y’all soon let’s make these oldies download apex and leave WoW

I'm assuming your talking about being the "greatest" in duels? Or are you talking about being one of those chart toppers in bgs and saying your the best cause you got top heals/dmg?

I'm gonna go ahead and assume that your claiming to be the best 19 shaman that is living on this earth atm in every aspect.

Last edited:
I'm assuming your talking about being the "greatest" in duels? Or are you talking about being one of those chart toppers in bgs and saying your the best cause you got top heals/dmg?

I'm gonna go ahead and assume that your claiming to be the best 19 shaman the is living on this earth atm in every aspect.
What ever you want to think it is. I’m good at. No troll, just fact

I'm gonna go ahead and assume that your claiming to be the best 19 shaman the is living on this earth atm in every aspect.
It’s already e

Users who are viewing this thread