EU+US I’m the best shaman 19 twink shaman, prove me wrong

Who comments on the forums at 2:42 AM. Get triggered

Dude its WORLD of warcraft let that sink in since you seem to forget people play at all times in this game.....smh

Dude its WORLD of warcraft let that sink in since you seem to forget people play at all times in this game.....smh
Broooo theres only USA, china and russia and we dont even know if these other countries can tell the time :eek:

Last edited:
Broooo theres only USA, china and russia and we dont even know if the other countries can tell the time :eek:

LOL right! They just make a post claiming to be the best and talk down to other's to make themselves feel better since there probably bullied in RL and couldn't throw down if there life depended on it.

*I eat hater's up like candy FEED the BEAST cause I am hungry*

16JsDA2.jpg

Yeah bud, maybe try getting a kickbot

hahaha first of all how can you even compare or know who is the best when there is no rating.... ? Seriously im curious, i mean the only metric you have is how many HK you have... and thats basicly who plays the most / who has played the most so that doesnt work... and there is no such thing as rating at level 19 so u can't figure it out that way either... in bgs you play vs a select few from your region whom not all are even twinks.... So i mean anyone can get the BiS gear and destroy some randoms in bgs, or go in a few warmode games and do half decent, then call yourself the best player, because noone knows who the best is, because there is no ranking system... the "best" / most "skillful" 19 player might aswell be none of you.... And how much skill is there at 19 really... take away consumables and the gear diffrence... the bracket is so imbalanced, and you barely have any spells.. it almost requires no skill to play your class optimaly when u basicly have 5 buttons if not less xd ... the only thing that remotely requires skill for twinking, is knowing the ins and outs of a battleground.. like tactics and walljumping etc... If you are so hellbent on wanting to prove you are the best resto out there. go to max level and become r1....
[doublepost=1552099885,1552099832][/doublepost]And please stop the wanna be tough guy trashtalking, its so cringeworthy my god

Build the wall!!!
Build the wall!!!
Build the wall!!!

Have to keep your posts short ‘n sweet here. Very few will read walls of text.

/cheers
[doublepost=1552531675][/doublepost]
Your moms triggered

Yo momma so fat she has to twink at level 60 because she can’t fit through the Dark Portal.

/cheerz
[doublepost=1552532275][/doublepost]
16JsDA2.jpg

Yeah bud, maybe try getting a kickbot

The issue with meters like that they aren’t instance wide. They have a range. If a person gets an interrupt(or whatever metric) out of range of the person running the meter it won’t be captured. That’s why, more often than not in a PvP setting especially, the person running the meter is the top person on meters with a range. Because they are ALWAYS in range.

Funny thing about all these addons, people are going to be completely lost in Classic without them. Some might even say ‘skilless’. Lol...

/cheerz

How can you be a bad twink, Twinking isn't about skill clearly ^^

Tread lightly fellows. This thread is slowly tilting towards toxicity rather than "bracket culture".

Keep it clean.

Shut the fuck up.

l0l i cant even be bothered reading 16 pages of this, but i doubt you're anywhere near the level of shaman that purj, zeiren, yowza, roula, etc have been for years before you came along

Tread lightly fellows. This thread is slowly tilting towards toxicity rather than "bracket culture".

Keep it clean.
go fist yourself

Users who are viewing this thread