EU+US I’m the best shaman 19 twink shaman, prove me wrong

Cupa is known for being the chubbiest panda shaman @ 19... But after trying to carry "Thegamesucks" he's looking more gaunt then an undead.

I have yet to see one good player on this post other than you Urmoms’s.. sad. Kids suck
[doublepost=1551586346,1551586301][/doublepost]
you guys must be very good at level 19s in world of warcraft oh my

I like my trolls with some originality man pleasee
I like when everyone talks crap on this bracket yet no one can beat me. If anyone does I will gladly sit down, but it hasn’t happened yet. I’m the best.

Just got a forums account cause I heard this is where all the cool cats hang. My name is Thegamesucks. I’m the rank one resto shaman on bleeding hollow and debatably the bracket. Looking for anyone to prove me wrong.

Gimme a shout out in game if you’re up to getting beat!
I have played against purj since bc of and on through out the years. GTFO with this bull shit. purj >

Is this frog champ or magoon?

I have played against purj since bc of and on through out the years. GTFO with this bull shit. purj >

Is this frog champ or magoon?
Another kiss butt. Who is frog champ or magoon. I think it’s funny how not one person in this thread has actually challenged the best shaman to ny competiton. War game, duel, or bg test... waiting........

Here for the memes.

Who taught dumb and dumber how to join the forum...

The only way too compare who's the "better" player at 19 is by who has the best gear. If spamming one healing button and one dmg button in a bg or the amount of HKs from farming levelers make you the "best". Then I don't know what to say

Users who are viewing this thread