EU+US I’m the best shaman 19 twink shaman, prove me wrong

Wargame, duel either works. I’ll let you decide as I eat my penne vodka. It’ll be like owning a dirty dishrag

You will need to learn to juke before I waste my time with you. When people start saying "oh shit it's thegamesucks" in bgs, thats when you will be on my level.

You will need to learn to juke before I waste my time with you. When people start saying "oh shit it's thegamesucks" in bgs, thats when you will be on my level.
Juking is noob status. Never heard of you before this post. I’m sure you leave the game when you see me. Plz send me your char name so I can be sure to show you my true power next bg, since your too scardey cat to wargame

Juking is noob status. Never heard of you before this post. I’m sure you leave the game when you see me. Plz send me your char name so I can be sure to show you my true power next bg, since your too scardey cat to wargame

Like I said, you have to earn the right to wargame me bro. Prove you're worth my time.

How about you walk up to my character and wargame me. Otherwise, we can all assume you’re too afraid and not good.

I could give two shits what some no name shaman says on a twink forum bro. I have solo'd you more than once, I dont need to do it again. Keep practicing though!

-- cupa

I could give two shits what some no name shaman says on a twink forum bro. I have solo'd you more than once, I dont need to do it again. Keep practicing though!

-- cupa
Two* and it’s okay. Let’s add that to the record. You’re scared, bad,and useless. Let me know when you want to get on my level

So many lurkers, this thread is for
Imagine thinking someone afraid of you in a 19 bracket

-- cupa
scared

Two* and it’s okay. Let’s add that to the record. You’re scared, bad,and useless. Let me know when you want to get on my level

Sure, add that to your list no one cares about. You're trash bro. Re-read this thread and look at the shamans people give as examples... I dont need to make my own thread for people to say my name. Get on my level, and we can throw down.

Just got a forums account cause I heard this is where all the cool cats hang. My name is Thegamesucks. I’m the rank one resto shaman on bleeding hollow and debatably the bracket. Looking for anyone to prove me wrong.

Gimme a shout out in game if you’re up to getting beat!
no disrespect but how hard could it be having a handful of spells on 1 toon? i wanna see some achievements

@partygirl is the best Resto Shaman and either @Revoman or Reece are the best ele shamans.

Users who are viewing this thread